Houston Co. @ Waverly

15 NWTF 08

WAVERLY FANS LETS DON'E GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES. 2 OF HC LOSSES CAME TO 3A MONT CENT AND ADAMSVILLE. IN THE ADAMSVILLE GAME THEY MISSED A FIELD GOAL WITH A FEW SECONDS LEFT AFTER THEIR GREAT KICKER WENT DOWN WITH CRAMPS FROM RETURNING A KICKOFF. HIS KICK WAS FROM ABOUT 28 AND WAS PLENTY LONG ENOUGH JUST HIT THE UPRIGHT. TIGERS NEED TO PLAY THE WHOLE GAME LIKE THEY PLAYED THE SECOND HALF AND THEY SHOULD DO FINE. I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A BLOWOUT THOUGH.

Slim Jimmy says its going to be a blowout.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAVERLY FANS LETS DON'E GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES. 2 OF HC LOSSES CAME TO 3A MONT CENT AND ADAMSVILLE. IN THE ADAMSVILLE GAME THEY MISSED A FIELD GOAL WITH A FEW SECONDS LEFT AFTER THEIR GREAT KICKER WENT DOWN WITH CRAMPS FROM RETURNING A KICKOFF. HIS KICK WAS FROM ABOUT 28 AND WAS PLENTY LONG ENOUGH JUST HIT THE UPRIGHT. TIGERS NEED TO PLAY THE WHOLE GAME LIKE THEY PLAYED THE SECOND HALF AND THEY SHOULD DO FINE. I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A BLOWOUT THOUGH.

:( haha omg....r u serious....WHEN DID MONKY CENTRAL AND AVILLE BECOME 3A!!! last i remember they'r still in houston co's and waverly's region...lol haha :( ...along w/ camden, lewis co, stewart co.....and houston county done lost to both monky central, adamsville and mcewen a 1a school....so bub, yea shut out for sure....waverly shut out richland last night a team that is better than houston co and adamsville and mont cent.....so next post, plz check ur facts, and make sure you know wat your talkin about...ha alrite wow that was a great laugh thanx man...lol hope to see u at the game friday night will be fun...come see how close the game is...!!! GO TIGERS!!!! :thumb:

hmmm well i dont think a two man show will b enough since waverly has a team show....11 against 2...u know waverly will win it, and im still sayin its goina b a shut out....last year dont bother me none, it was there and theres many thangs u can say bout that game but im not worryd bout it cuz we did win it...and we will dominate friday night...

:lol: haha omg....r u serious....WHEN DID MONKY CENTRAL AND AVILLE BECOME 3A!!! last i remember they'r still in houston co's and waverly's region...lol haha :huh: ...along w/ camden, lewis co, stewart co.....and houston county done lost to both monky central, adamsville and mcewen a 1a school....so bub, yea shut out for sure....waverly shut out richland last night a team that is better than houston co and adamsville and mont cent.....so next post, plz check ur facts, and make sure you know wat your talkin about...ha alrite wow that was a great laugh thanx man...lol hope to see u at the game friday night will be fun...come see how close the game is...!!! GO TIGERS!!!! :)

Mont. Cenral is 3A in football....and A-Ville is 2-A....who needs their facts straight now??

And A-Ville is in Wavo's region. Monkey Central..no..

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

Nobody better be overlooking anyone in this region. There are a lot of teams that are on the rise and getting stronger. As for Houston Cty and Adamsville. It was a dominant performance by the Cardinal Defense. They only allowed 92 yards of offense and 45 of that was on one big play. The cardinals had 230 yards of offense and should have had around 400 yards, but stupid mistakes and penalties kept them from making any hay. I heard the kids say that they were looking past Houston County because they beat them last year. It almost cost them a win. #22 had a good look at the field goal but pulled it ever so slightly hitting the upright. A couple of inches to the right and that ball goes in- Game over.

Tigers better be ready or it could be close.

tigers -24

irish- 17

Slim Jimmy says that Waverly walks away easily with a win.

Slim Jimmy says that Houston Co. is everyone's homecoming game.

Slim Jimmy says that Houston Co. is still not getting any help from the WR's.

Slim Jimmy says Waverly wins by 30.

Jimmy's Losers: Irish once again

LET ME GUESS?SLIM JIMMY SAYS THE SECONDARY DOES A POOR JOB AND THEY NEED A NEW SECONARY COACH