Cleveland avoids upset

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brainerd isnt a bad team at all..could surprise a few if the region's favorites..I think Cleveland underestimated them..Cleveland came to play, but they didnt come to win and it almost cost them

I was wondering what happened in this game. I didn't know if Cleveland had a bad game or Brainerd is better than in the past. Sounded like a case of both. You can never underestimate a team especially on Friday nights, because any team can win any given night and thats what makes high school football great.

Cleveland look very good early in the game..put 14 points on the board very quick..after that they just looked flat

At the end of the year, it doesn't matter how it looked. I'll take an ugly win over a loss any day. Gongrats to Cleveland....things look good for the Blue Raiders so far this year.

My girlfriend made me go to this one since she graduated from Cleveland. When i got ther it was 14-0 and i thought it was going to be a blow out. Brainerd did some good things. Without that missed extra point, it may have gone the other way in OT. Congrats to Cleveland on the win. Clevelands fullback i think it was (#34 i believe) was a load to bring down, always getting extra yards when people were tryin to bring him down. How come Cleveland never passed really. They passed maybe 1 time to my knowledge.

My girlfriend made me go to this one since she graduated from Cleveland. When i got ther it was 14-0 and i thought it was going to be a blow out. Brainerd did some good things. Without that missed extra point, it may have gone the other way in OT. Congrats to Cleveland on the win. Clevelands fullback i think it was (#34 i believe) was a load to bring down, always getting extra yards when people were tryin to bring him down. How come Cleveland never passed really. They passed maybe 1 time to my knowledge.

Cleveland went 0 for 3 passing the ball.. We have an enexperienced O-line and a sophmore center, so on the shotgun plays that we did run we got a bad snap or mishandled the football. Cleveland wants to be able to pass the ball more to get the ball to the speedy Montez Davis and/or the lanky long armed Dominque Macon, so look for more passing in the up and coming weeks. And the #34 who seemed to be draggin 3 or 4 people everytime he got the ball is Justin Berry