18 Gatlinburg

19 JCS

20 Liberty

21 White House

22 Hixson

23 Fairview

24 Goodpasture

25 Sweetwater

FRA is a bit high with the record they have, don't you think? (Though I will say that the teams that they lost to or tied are some of the best in the state). But with a 1-3-2 record...

FRA is a bit high with the record they have, don't you think? (Though I will say that the teams that they lost to or tied are some of the best in the state). But with a 1-3-2 record...

yeah but look who they are playing GPS, BGA, Baylor, Brentwood Academy and Notre Dame

i will credit to CPA for coming down to tullahoma and having the guts to play us they really gave tullahoma all they could handle

CPA should go far unless they run into a team that is more skilled than them by that i mean FRA or Notre Dame

yeah but look who they are playing GPS, BGA, Baylor, Brentwood Academy and Notre Dame

i will credit to CPA for coming down to tullahoma and having the guts to play us they really gave tullahoma all they could handle

CPA should go far unless they run into a team that is more skilled than them by that i mean FRA or Notre Dame

Like I said, those teams are among the best in the state. I would rather see a team play those caliber squads and lose or tie, then beat up on a less talented program. I just think #2 is still a bit lofty, but they probably are one of the top teams in A/AA (so basically, I just contradicted myself... go figure)

Big G, you seem to be one of the more knowledgable people on these topics and being a coach yourself, what teams in A/AA other than Notre Dame do you think can beat them? Their record early in the year is often not exceptional because of the DII and AAA teams they always start out with, but somehow once their District starts, and especially by playioff time, they seem to be able to put it all together. They never dodge hard compeition, that's why they have built such a quality program. I think you are being a little too rough too early. But it really doesn't matter. It only matters who wins the championship, and if I were a betting man, I would bet FRA will be there at the end. Spoken like a true loyal DAD.

Big G, you seem to be one of the more knowledgable people on these topics and being a coach yourself, what teams in A/AA other than Notre Dame do you think can beat them? Their record early in the year is often not exceptional because of the DII and AAA teams they always start out with, but somehow once their District starts, and especially by playioff time, they seem to be able to put it all together. They never dodge hard compeition, that's why they have built such a quality program. I think you are being a little too rough too early. But it really doesn't matter. It only matters who wins the championship, and if I were a betting man, I would bet FRA will be there at the end. Spoken like a true loyal DAD.

Let me start off by saying that I think FRA is one of the top programs in the state (girls and guys included). I think Coacn Mac is one of the best, if not THE best coaches as well. Do they have the quality to be #2... yes. Does there record alone put them there? No, but I think that Coach Mac and the girls know what is the best for the long run. They are putting together the perfect game plan, by playing the best, and by the scores, giving the best a run for their money. Rankings mean little, and they know that. I just was a bit curious as to having a team with a 1-3-2 record being #2.

Do I think there are some teams out there that can beat them in A/AA. Yes, I think there are a few. Catholic, Notre Dame, and while it may seem a HUGE bit partial, I believe this is CAK's year to make a run for it. Laugh all you want, but who would have thought that Chuckey Doak would have done what they did?

All that to say, that I would not be a bit suprised to see FRA back in the finals again. They deserve the recognition they have earned. Don't read too much into my questioning. It is also a bit ignorant since I have not seen them play. I just like to put a thought or two into mjuhb's head. :thumb:

Let me start off by saying that I think FRA is one of the top programs in the state (girls and guys included). I think Coacn Mac is one of the best, if not THE best coaches as well. Do they have the quality to be #2... yes. Does there record alone put them there? No, but I think that Coach Mac and the girls know what is the best for the long run. They are putting together the perfect game plan, by playing the best, and by the scores, giving the best a run for their money. Rankings mean little, and they know that. I just was a bit curious as to having a team with a 1-3-2 record being #2.

Do I think there are some teams out there that can beat them in A/AA. Yes, I think there are a few. Catholic, Notre Dame, and while it may seem a HUGE bit partial, I believe this is CAK's year to make a run for it. Laugh all you want, but who would have thought that Chuckey Doak would have done what they did?

All that to say, that I would not be a bit suprised to see FRA back in the finals again. They deserve the recognition they have earned. Don't read too much into my questioning. It is also a bit ignorant since I have not seen them play. I just like to put a thought or two into mjuhb's head. :thumb:

Fair enough and well said!

Well, alcoa has bounced back with some wins after the debacle against maryville, think not having a real preseason hurt us so maybe now we have played a couple weeks and have everyone back we'll see if we deserve to be mentioned. Still think this poll is awesome if for nothing else to add some interest, be nice if that eurosport website would keep up. Great Job Mjuhb!!!

G, don't tell me the girls are now going to start making runs at state, it took me a week to recover from hearing Tarr is back. :thumb:

Well, alcoa has bounced back with some wins after the debacle against maryville, think not having a real preseason hurt us so maybe now we have played a couple weeks and have everyone back we'll see if we deserve to be mentioned. Still think this poll is awesome if for nothing else to add some interest, be nice if that eurosport website would keep up. Great Job Mjuhb!!!

G, don't tell me the girls are now going to start making runs at state, it took me a week to recover from hearing Tarr is back. :blink:

They have a long road to go, but right now, they are starting to click. Coach Pifer is working them hard. The true test will come later in the season. But, if they are going to do it, this is the year. I think they have 2 of the best natural strikers with Laura and Britney, as well as a good supporting midfield. I do know, that Alcoa has similar plans, though...

You keep bringing up this Tarr kid. I have no idea who you are talking about.

Tell Alli and coach I said "hello", and quit running up the score! 16-0?! (Just giving you a hard time!)

Dont' really care...seasonal rankings are pretty worthless.....this isn't the BCS....but exactly "who" do you think should be ranked above them...and would you pick that team over FRA in a seasonal head to head match up??????