Warren Co vs White Co

bigfish1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really going to be interesting to see if the offense of White Co. against the Defense of Warren Co. these are both the strengths of each team. I think that Warren Co. will play hard this game and make it closer than most people think.

Have you even seen White Co play? obviuously your going to be sadly disapointed in your defense come fri night. They will make you look like your not even playing. And dont overlook their d-line, they have some injuries of late but these guys are huge and will bring it every play and pound , pound ,pound ,pound and pound on you til you cry to mommy. I know you all have some pretty good linebackers but I dont think you realise what your in for. Good luck and be very carefull so you dont get hurt. Remember this is football not soccer. :lol:

Have you even seen White Co play? obviuously your going to be sadly disapointed in your defense come fri night. They will make you look like your not even playing. And dont overlook their d-line, they have some injuries of late but these guys are huge and will bring it every play and pound , pound ,pound ,pound and pound on you til you cry to mommy. I know you all have some pretty good linebackers but I dont think you realise what your in for. Good luck and be very carefull so you dont get hurt. Remember this is football not soccer. B)

One thing is for sure- if the Pioneers lose Friday night it won't be largely due to a spectacular Sparta team- Warren Co is its own worst enemy right now- the average person can see that. Let's hope each team brings its best Friday night.

Have you even seen White Co play? obviuously your going to be sadly disapointed in your defense come fri night. They will make you look like your not even playing. And dont overlook their d-line, they have some injuries of late but these guys are huge and will bring it every play and pound , pound ,pound ,pound and pound on you til you cry to mommy. I know you all have some pretty good linebackers but I dont think you realise what your in for. Good luck and be very carefull so you dont get hurt. Remember this is football not soccer. :thumb:

I say that White Co. offense isn't as good as Lincoln Co.'s

You are mistaken there offense is very powerful,you will see one of the top 5 receivers in the state and a qb that can sling it,good luck to both hope it is injury free,i promise it will be a more diverse offense than lincoln!!!! Also watch number 75 on defenseive line 6-3 300 and built like a tank,he has been very impressive not saying he is gonna have 20 tackles its just fun watching him blow people off the ball.

You are mistaken there offense is very powerful,you will see one of the top 5 receivers in the state and a qb that can sling it,good luck to both hope it is injury free,i promise it will be a more diverse offense than lincoln!!!! Also watch number 75 on defenseive line 6-3 300 and built like a tank,he has been very impressive not saying he is gonna have 20 tackles its just fun watching him blow people off the ball.

It isn't going to be tough for your defensive lineman Warren's O-Line has trouble blocking anyone. I just wish that they could just learn to block.

McMinnville doesn't I don't know about Sparta, I have emailed WAKI in McMinnville and they don't even have a website you have to go through the sister station of Hot Country 104 to get the email. I live in Murfreesboro now and I can't make all the games even though I wish that I could. This is something that I would like to see changed.

Good Luck to both teams tonight lets hope for and Injury free game.

Edited by Phoenix27