Loudon vs Lenior City

Fan2Fan

Loudon plays Lenior City in week three which is this Friday night. to everyones understanding this is the last game in an inner county rivalry that has been going on for more than 90 years. Loudon leads the series by a few games but it is by no means lopsided. This game will be played at Lenior City and I am sure a crowd will be on hand as it always is. I think it is a shame that this game has to end becuase LC's Atheletic director would rather see football as a flag sport and everyone giving group hugs after the game or because Lenior City'sSchool Superintendant made a not so accurate statement on a publicly broadcast shcool board meeting about this violence that ocurrs during these games. A person in his position should have his facts straight before making these type of statements. I don't blame LC for not wanting to play Loudon any more. losing to there own 4-A region is embarrassing enough. SO...I see the final game as being another loss for LC in a big way...Loudon 52......LC 7. GO BIG RED

It does not matter that the powers that be have decided to stop the organized sports rivalry because any given day if you look hard enough there is sandlot ball of all kinds loudon vs LC. THE KIDS will keep it alive. A message from the 05 redskins that are now sailors and soilders " Keep the banner "

I hope that we can continue the battle of the bridge food drive. Loudon County needs this

well as you all may know Loudon did not roll in this game...actually they had to come from behind to even win it in the last few min. and a blocked LC field goal with just seconds on the clock helped Loudon pull this one off....now who really was the winner.....students from both schools collected a total of 86,000 lbs of food.....that is simply amazing. according to the Lenior City school board leaders who are cry babies this game will not continue. and it is just because of there arogance and fear of getting embarrassed by Loudon. anyway good luck to you all in getting another good money game...you will need it. sorry for the Harvest Food Bank. and good luck in 4 A...NOT

GO BIG RED