McMinn Co. (1-1) @ Cleveland (2-0)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if McMinn has the shot gun formation in their offensive attack? I sure would like to see Johnson & Mcdermott in that formation just to see how effective it might be, not to say I dislike the I formation but we have got to have a plan "B" whether it is the option or the gun when the run is not being effective.

McMinn did not do the best of jobs with a balanced attack last week so I look for their to be more air under the ball this week to make our opponents a little more honest. I still believe this team can run the tables if they mix it up and do a better job of defending the pass.

I know last week did not settle well with the staff so I look for them to have this team better prepared this week and will make the plays they are capable of making. GO TRIBE!!!!

Edited by TribeFan

mcminn by 3

Thanks PrimetimeOwl for the vote of confidence maybe we will be fortunate enough to see you guys again in the playoffs. I would like to have a re-match, not to say that McMinn would win but I believe the two teams are evenly matched and it makes for good competition. I suppose if McMinn can not win the Region 2 5A title I would pull for the Owls from Ooltewah.

Edited by TribeFan