William Blount at Ooltewah

TG24

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back to the trailers where you come from, well at least the ones who tried to start fights with the Owls during their celebration and with the Officiating Crew. some of coaches going through our celebration along with some trashy parents not all of them running at the mouth saying that we had no class and we cheated well what comes around goes around. The Owls only have 5 returning starters from last season. Here is a hint walk around not through a team that is celebrating a hard fought game. #11 for the Gov's is a class act good luck to you this season. The Owls spotted WB 10 points and missed a FG so take your beating with a grain a salt and keep winning. Ooltewah is by far the better team and oh yes we did put 28 on your Big Bad (D). To those classy players and fans you played your hearts out good luck to you and you know who you are. I am just upset with a select few and I am sure we had a few eggheads too. My frustration is mainly towards those without class. Go Owls! Good Luck Gov's.

First off... Shut up with the trailer trash talk! There is no reason to say something like that. Second, complain all you want about last year but it was a clean calling game and you know it! That is just the excuse you guys used to justify your loss. No one who seen this game can say that these refs knew what they were doing. Half the time they couldn't even point to the right side of the field for a penalty. When our coach would ask who the penalty was on at the end of the game all the official would say is ... "I dont know" I DONT KNOW!!! Give me a break!! Enjoy it even though I dont know how you can unless you dont have a conscious.

Go Govs!!

WB was offsides with 9 secs left... DE was lined up over neutral zone... The Ref messed up 2 times with calling it on Ooltewah when it was on WB. Just like the roughing the passer. He called it on Ooltewah then fixed his mistake... He didn't change his mind.. He gave the wrong direction on who it was on....

What else about refs upset you off? I wanna hear details instead of crap..

the 15 yd personal foul call that was originally on Ool...that happened while our guys were in the backfield DURING the play...or the 5 yrder with 9 seconds left when Ool wasn't even set on the line...

show some class and represent your community and move on. Ooltewah was the better team and you know it. If the defense was as good as all you guys talked about all week long Ooltewah would have never went 70+ yards with 1:14 on the clock. WB also had a extra week of preparations for this game. Go Owls and good luck to classy folks from WB.

To those classy players and fans you played your hearts out good luck to you and you know who you are. I am just upset with a select few and I am sure we had a few eggheads too. My frustration is mainly towards those without class. Go Owls! Good Luck Gov's.

Well said. Fighting over it isn't going to do anything now but make everyone madder and even less classy.

To those classy players and fans you played your hearts out good luck to you and you know who you are. I am just upset with a select few and I am sure we had a few eggheads too. My frustration is mainly towards those without class. Go Owls! Good Luck Gov's.

Well said. Fighting over it isn't going to do anything now but make everyone madder and even less classy.