The Best kickers

IBleedBlue13

Without a doubt, the least discussed but one of the most important ppl on the team. he starts the game,when the offense is in a jam he punts it to good posittion, and he can help you win or lose by one point. Thats right guys, im talkin bout the kicker. whose the best?

BTW i definatly nominate jerred shepherd, started playing football 2 weeks ago and hes already varsity/jv kicker. he hit 6/7 last night in his jv matchup against hancock.

Without a doubt, the least discussed but one of the most important ppl on the team. he starts the game,when the offense is in a jam he punts it to good posittion, and he can help you win or lose by one point. Thats right guys, im talkin bout the kicker. whose the best?

BTW i definatly nominate jerred shepherd, started playing football 2 weeks ago and hes already varsity/jv kicker. he hit 6/7 last night in his jv matchup against hancock.

:( Watch out for the Mustang Sophmore Kicker, looking good :(

Josh Slaven will be a good kicker by his senior year.... the kid from oliver springs i was watching him in the shs game they had this past friday and he can kick them through the back of the endzone, i'd say through the field goal post on kick-off...he has a leg on him...zach lambert for oneida is a good punter, he got player of the week in the local newspaper for punting a couple weeks back.