Fairview @ Hickman County

frvwjcktfn

Who wins this game? Fairview has won for the past several years, but with a rivalry like this one, the past doesn't matter. Hickman is coming off a loss to a very quick and talented Maplewood team. Fairview won last week against Ezell-Harding, who is not as good as they have been in past years. I have heard that some people are picking Hickman to win big in this one. Let me hear what you think.

My pick - I think it could be a good game, but Fairview comes out on top.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins this game? Fairview has won for the past several years, but with a rivalry like this one, the past doesn't matter. Hickman is coming off a loss to a very quick and talented Maplewood team. Fairview won last week against Ezell-Harding, who is not as good as they have been in past years. I have heard that some people are picking Hickman to win big in this one. Let me hear what you think.

My pick - I think it could be a good game, but Fairview comes out on top.

HC 30- FHS 10

HC 30- FHS 10

I'm a little surprised at your score. Do you really expect Hickman to score 30 on a defense that has only allowed 12 pts in its first 2 games combined? I am not saying it will be a shutout, I am just not sure that Hickman's wing-t can hang 30 on what has been a pretty solid defense so far this season.

Fairview will remain unbeaten and untested on the year. That Goodpasture game is going to be a big one :D

Just keep handing it to DeGalliford and letting Cassidy and that stout defense hammer folks and they're going to be a tough team to beat.

Fairview: 28

Hickman: 13

HCHS 30 FHS 10

Edited by dawgsfan71

i haven'r said much lately so i thought i would give you an opinion. i think fairview wins this one easily as long as they hold on to the ball. the defense is getting better each week and with cassidy back in the line up it could be a very long night for the bulldogs. i believe though that hickman co's defense could give fairview a bit of a test, but the question is can they stop the pass. fairview actually has a qb that can somewhat throw the ball and some good speed at wr. i don't really see this one being close.

fairview 38

hickman co 6

Fairview comes out on top in this one no dout. The jackets could face some slight trouble against GoodPasture, but besides that i see them finishing 3rd maybe 4th in that region. against hickman county they will have no problem hickman's offense better prepare somethin special for that stacked D that Fairview will bring to the table! Good Luck Jackets!!

Keep up tha Winning!