ERidger

QUOTE FROM PATS FAN: "KC will beat ER every time this year"

"I count our victory over ER this summer because both teams treated it like a real game."

I'm not supposed to post here but am tired of u slamming us and letting the Nature Boy fight our fights.

Coach does read this stuff, and we do put it up on our bulletin board/ Who do you think you are? Your counting a summer scrimmage as a win over East Ridge. Did your coach count that as a win? If our coach counted summer victories she would have a 1000 more wins than she does.

You must be joking. What has Catholic ever won?

We have a catholic school here that acts about like you, they are called notre dame. They talk big to, but we always win in the end.

We don't know our Roman history, were not good catholics, but we know our current events. East Ridge is the current state champion, and will be till someon beats us at state. For that matter, for all of your big talk about how you dominated Anderson County last year, I remember them playing us in the state finals (making them #2) while you guys were back in Knoxville after losing in the FIRST round, making you number 8. I may not be good at math, but I would rather be number 2 than number 8.

Your outside hitter is good, ours is better. Your middles are big, ours jump higher and are faster. Youv've got an off setter that can't even jump, and you are going to beat us every time!

I hope we play in the choo choo. Nature Boy will be there, and so will we.

We'll play.

Announcements