Giles County vs. Spring Hill

olympian

I give the nod to Giles County, IF they show up ready to defend their turf, play hard nose football, and respect Spring Hill. If Giles County underestimates Spring Hill - - Spring Hill will win. The winner of this contest will line up pretty strong for a playoff spot - - after neither team making it last year. Big, big game!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give the nod to Giles County, IF they show up ready to defend their turf, play hard nose football, and respect Spring Hill. If Giles County underestimates Spring Hill - - Spring Hill will win. The winner of this contest will line up pretty strong for a playoff spot - - after neither team making it last year. Big, big game!

spring hill has some really good athletes, they are really shifty, and they love the open field.there is no under estimation by us at all. every game is a serious competition.

having said that, i hope spring hill comes with their best. i know that we will be comming with ours.

good luck everyone from spring hill.... get ready for a heck of a game.

I agree you may not have let one man rush for over 100 yards but MP did put up over 100 yds rushing on you.

I don't think so, I could be wrong, I'm not remescing about the MP win, I'm worried about beating Spring Hill. This is definately not the team of last year, they're an athletic hungry group who shows alot of heart on offense. GC will no tunderestimate anyone we play all year, believe that.

There's no doubt it's going to be a good game. Giles County really hangs their hat on Defense. Our philosophy is: If they don't score, we can't lose. Spring Hill like i said has an ab abundance of talent on the offensive side of the ball, and have alot of "big play" potential, but like i've said, if we can come out and hit them in the mouth, we ought to do pretty well.