Scott Vs. AE

Bassfishing_205

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very surprising because over the last few years, the Scott County fans/players were talking a lot of stuff about how they're going to beat AE but this year its more like yall are doubting your chances.

The best of Luck to yall. I've learn that AE has a lot of prove now so they're doing their talking on the field and that's the advice I'm taking and letting the players do all the talking for me through their actions on the field. I'll post one or two comments but other than that, I'm keeping quiet...

GO AE!!

that may be a sign of a program that is starting to grow up. maybe confidence with respect for the ae program. we'll know friday night. go big red

This week Scott High's win streak of 3 ends. I hate to say it, but Scott High can't hang with Anderson from AE, he is 2 FAST!! They are gonna throw the long ball all night long against SHS I think Scott loses by 3 TD's or more.

AE - 35

Scott - 7

Well i hope to prove you wrong and a bunch of other people but man if we dont play on our best A game and give 120 percent and we need from both sides of the ball and everybody else including the sidelines getting it up and the coaches is going to have to come up wid a great game plan.

This week Scott High's win streak of 3 ends. I hate to say it, but Scott High can't hang with Anderson from AE, he is 2 FAST!! They are gonna throw the long ball all night long against SHS I think Scott loses by 3 TD's or more.

AE - 35

Scott - 7

lol you need to check out the fantasy score haah

Speed can be beat by great angles and using ur head :thumb:

I know every single player that plays for the BIG RED and i know that every single player is so pumped to be playin their first region game...and i will garuntee that the defense will walk on to that field with their game faces on cause with big steven kries back they will be ready to play...i talked to steven and he said he cant wait to get back on the field!....it'll be a four quarter fight but i think scott will pull this one out by a touchdown....lets go red

Scott 28

AE 21

What are you guys basing this "upset" on? Is it because AE is sitting 1-3, they're doomed for an upset by you guys? Let me give you some advice, "AE is still AE even though they're sitting at 1-3 right now." Remember what happen last year, all you Scott County players and fans were claiming that you would beat AE and AE came down to Scott County and put a whoopin' on you guys. Just be careful what you say!! Just Remember AE is looking for their first region win as well!

Let's GO AE!!!

Edited by Turtle

What are you guys basing this "upset" on? Is it because AE is sitting 1-3, they're doomed for an upset by you guys? Let me give you some advice, "AE is still AE even though they're sitting at 1-3 right now." Remember what happen last year, all you Scott County players and fans were claiming that you would beat AE and AE came down to Scott County and put a whoopin' on you guys. Just be careful what you say!! Just Remember AE is looking for their first region win as well!

Let's GO AE!!!

yeah turtle you are right but last years team didnt have heart like we do.. we have worked harder than any team we face and we are gonna give it everything we have when us starters walk on that field friday night :lol:

If the Highlanders make the mistake of taking Austin-East lightly because of their 1-3 record, they'll get beat badly. From the looks of things, no one in Huntsville is doing that, and that's a good thing. It's hard enough to beat A-E when you know what you're going up against. It was interesting to talk to Coach Gillum yesterday; he thinks that A-E is better this year than they have been any year since they won the state. He's probably right.

I think it's going to be difficult to beat A-E, but I don't doubt that this team is going to give it their best shot and make Scott County proud of their effort, regardless of what the final score is.

My only wish (besides a Highlander victory, of course) is that if Turtle gets anywhere in the vicinity of the field, someone would lay a good hit on him. :lol: