Scott Vs. AE

Bassfishing_205

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's all i need to hear 66 good luck friday night.. go big red

Number 51 now lol but all i can say for u turtle u know u might blow us out but i can tell u one thing i know this year u will at least no we been there unlike last year we got a bunch of kids on the team that will give 110 percent each play but i dont think u will blow us out if we get clicking on all cylinders like we can and everybody give it there all i believe we could suprise u turtle and the rest of AE. It is going to be a very tough battle out there cause AE is a very good team but i think we r capable of beating them.

the big red machine has practice hard all of this week and when we go to ae this friday we will bring are a game and they better do the same. It may not be a blowout but we will be bring a fight with use and it will be a four quarter war. and only one will prevale.

Unleash the DOGS OF WAR.

thats exaclty right we will UNLEASH THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!!WOOOOOOO and o yeah by the way my number is 51 now

Well, people are saying that anthony anderson said that they will have scott finished off by the 1st quarter. I know that ticks me off and it better tick all of the Highlanders off.

LETS GO BIG RED!!!

i tell ya what it ticks me off and i know that it does my teammates to and im bringin so men lets get after the butts tonight..... and AE u better bring cause we are gonna hit it ya in the mouth and we will see if its over by the 1st quarter :(