Tyner @ Marion Co.

TynerRamFan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snipe has spoken!!!!!

I would listen to Snipe any day over Sick Chick. Snipe has proven that he knows about football..... Little Richard has just proven that he can operate a keyboard.....

The name is Slick Rick not Richard. I hope we win, but I am saying it is going to be tough. Slick Rick says purplegrad should not be rude.

When Sick Chick Richard speaks a certain purplegrad listens!

I think so....and if I'm not mistaken there is another Craddock in Middle School or is a Freshmen...

Yes he is the 3rd consequtive Craddock at QB for the Rams.

The first game of the season we passed I would say about 8 plays, we ran the ball ALOT.

The second game was his first TD of the year passing on a 50 to 60 yard pass on the fly. The running game was working so there was no point in passing.

Last week against Brainerd, they stopped the run and we had to pass, they intercepted 2 or 3 passes I believe.

David Craddock, can sling it with the best of them. He is a 1st year starter so he is not the most accurate passer. We have 5 or 6 kids at running back that are underclassmen that can make big plays, not including Otis Rumph, so their is alot of substitution in and out for different running plays. We are not as strong as last year in the passing game, but we are better running the ball this year behind an experienced OL.

The QB of the future, at this point in my opinion, is Dominque Wilkins. He is a freshman that the coaching staff seems to be very high on. He appartenly was a great QB in middle school last year. I think he will be the leader of the Train next year. He has a cannon from what I have seen in the scrimmages, and at some point was fighting for the starting spot this year.

Edited by Tynerfan99