Siegel @ Lebanon

wingman10

Jul 26 2006 - 06:52 AM Post #338

Ok its time to see everyones pre season region picks. I have posted various ones throughout the year but now is the time to put the final pre season up. save them and see how you did at years end.

1.SMYRNA - not a homer pick here they have the talent to get it done and with all the new really good football coaches they hired they finally have the staff to get better fundamentally at every position. The first practice yesterday had the feel and the pace of college practice.

2. WILSON CENTRAL - good soph class in 05 and very solid qb

3. RIVERDALE - good coach and enough talent to stay in the hunt but loss of talent, new system and new coach will hurt

4. LEBANON - lots of young skill talent in 05 and that maniac coach has proven he can succeed with skill players ( purely my darkhorse )

5. LAVERGNE - everyone has seen spread offense and by years end it was fizzling bad with as many ints as tds.

6. OAKLAND - good fresh and sophs in 05 should help msut have consistent passing games or will drop to last

7. SIEGEL - got every bounce and every break in 05 and still barely beat even most bad teams

8. BLACKMAN - 2 good players

Not everyone was suprised about Lebanon !

* but I was equally off on wc

Yeah these picks are dead on. :thumb:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jul 26 2006 - 06:52 AM Post #338

Ok its time to see everyones pre season region picks. I have posted various ones throughout the year but now is the time to put the final pre season up. save them and see how you did at years end.

1.SMYRNA - not a homer pick here they have the talent to get it done and with all the new really good football coaches they hired they finally have the staff to get better fundamentally at every position. The first practice yesterday had the feel and the pace of college practice.

2. WILSON CENTRAL - good soph class in 05 and very solid qb

3. RIVERDALE - good coach and enough talent to stay in the hunt but loss of talent, new system and new coach will hurt

4. LEBANON - lots of young skill talent in 05 and that maniac coach has proven he can succeed with skill players ( purely my darkhorse )

5. LAVERGNE - everyone has seen spread offense and by years end it was fizzling bad with as many ints as tds.

6. OAKLAND - good fresh and sophs in 05 should help msut have consistent passing games or will drop to last

7. SIEGEL - got every bounce and every break in 05 and still barely beat even most bad teams

8. BLACKMAN - 2 good players

Not everyone was suprised about Lebanon !

* but I was equally off on wc

:) thes picks are coming frow someone that had LC by 10 against us :) these picks are way off

:) thes picks are coming frow someone that had LC by 10 against us :) these picks are way off

Posted on: Sep 3 2006 - 05:28 PM

Medalist

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 44,871

blackman yep I said blackman because centennial is very bad

oakland 1st time to pick them all yr

lavergne any lavergen school including the middle school would be favored

cookeville tough one???

siegel only lost to riverdale by 7

smyrna by a lot

riverdale very close game lc defensive front is good but lc has no offense without ramsey

smith county ???????

jefferson ???????

Gallatin without a doubt

I believe you are incorrect

and other than wc they still look close to me

Posted on: Sep 3 2006 - 05:28 PM

Medalist

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 44,871

blackman yep I said blackman because centennial is very bad

oakland 1st time to pick them all yr

lavergne any lavergen school including the middle school would be favored

cookeville tough one???

siegel only lost to riverdale by 7

smyrna by a lot

riverdale very close game lc defensive front is good but lc has no offense without ramsey

smith county ???????

jefferson ???????

Gallatin without a doubt

I believe you are incorrect

and other than wc they still look close to me

oh ok yea your right :) not

Being on the sidelines at every single Lebanon game for the past 2 years and still being on the sideline now I would have to say the guys are doing exactly what they are told.

Week 1 loss against Gallatin could have been way worse. I think Gallatin was a little surprised to see what we had.

Week 2- LaVergne was not with the program the entire game. I don't know what was being said on their sideline, but they were not listening to their coach that night.

Week 3- The win over Cookeville proved to be a very good, and interesting game. Granted LHS semmed to slow their pace 2nd half, they held on to the game and didn't let down Coach Brown

I look to see the game with Siegal to be a good one, but I go with Lebanon 31-7.

Being on the sidelines at every single Lebanon game for the past 2 years and still being on the sideline now I would have to say the guys are doing exactly what they are told.

Week 1 loss against Gallatin could have been way worse. I think Gallatin was a little surprised to see what we had.

Week 2- LaVergne was not with the program the entire game. I don't know what was being said on their sideline, but they were not listening to their coach that night.

Week 3- The win over Cookeville proved to be a very good, and interesting game. Granted LHS semmed to slow their pace 2nd half, they held on to the game and didn't let down Coach Brown

I look to see the game with Siegal to be a good one, but I go with Lebanon 31-7.

Lebanon is playing well. I think the game will be closer, but Lebann should win.

Because Zeke is easily rattled. Kiss can keep his cool. Watson needs to start investing in the future. Zeke has had 4 yrs to develop and face it...hasn't improved like a kid starting for 4 yrs should. You can't have a loose cannon on the field like that. I think Kiss has the tools to be a successful QB.

i kno mccann should be a good fit...