Tullahoma @ Maplewood

wingman10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Tullahoma fans, we hear the excuses for the fumble on the one yard line, etc. Please explain the 382 yds put up by T. Holt. What will Tullahoma do differently this yr. You let the man run a 99 yd TD. What will be different this yr?? Will Tullahoma tackle this yr?? Please no more excuses from last yr.

If your suggesting I'm giving excuses - you're horribly mistaken. I know what happened on the 1 yard line - maplewood stopped tullahoma. Period. I know what happened on the next play too. No excuses.

C'mon you must read/listen to understand - not to refute. Communication 101.

If your suggesting I'm giving excuses - you're horribly mistaken. I know what happened on the 1 yard line - maplewood stopped tullahoma. Period. I know what happened on the next play too. No excuses.

C'mon you must read/listen to understand - not to refute. Communication 101.

Now to clarifiy the fumble on the 1 yard line: On a QB draw, knowing he is stopped short of the goal line - Barnes pitches the ball in the enzone while he's going to the ground. Although it's counted as a fumble, and everyone in the stands thinks he's fumbled, in reality he did it purposely in hopes a T-Town player recovered the ball in the enzone. MW made a good stop down there on the one yard line, that I'll give them credit for. But Barnes is a gamer, he was still fighting and trying to find a way to take the lead in this game. Again no fumble - just some solid D on maplewood's part at the end of the game and a QB trying to make something happen. If you have film - make sure you watch this again.

you're funny. maybe you should take a vocabulary course.

excuse-an explanation offered as a reason for being excused.

Now to clarifiy the fumble on the 1 yard line: On a QB draw, knowing he is stopped short of the goal line - Barnes pitches the ball in the enzone while he's going to the ground. Although it's counted as a fumble, and everyone in the stands thinks he's fumbled, in reality he did it purposely in hopes a T-Town player recovered the ball in the enzone. MW made a good stop down there on the one yard line, that I'll give them credit for. But Barnes is a gamer, he was still fighting and trying to find a way to take the lead in this game. Again no fumble - just some solid D on maplewood's part at the end of the game and a QB trying to make something happen. If you have film - make sure you watch this again.

you're funny. maybe you should take a vocabulary course.

excuse-an explanation offered as a reason for being excused.

cobrafan90 - LOL - Thank You. Although I'm not sure I follow you. But if you are making fun at my posts - that's ok. There are others who undoubtedly use better English or write more eloquently. I won't argue with that.

But please, let us not compare our education levels. Not sure you've heard of him, but when a man named Aristotle was asked how much educated men were superior to those uneducated, he said, "As much as the living are to the dead".

Let's keep it to the game of football. Maplewood has a great team this year. Their linebacker (number 1 I believe) is tough against the run. He'll probably do well at the next level if he does'nt get hurt or something. This is going to be a chalenge for T-Town to get past him and others. Let us know what you think of him and the other defenders. Cheers!

First of all Barnes has half the O-Line Simpson has and Barnes also has half the athletes Simpson has. Barnes makes everyone on his team better that what you need in a QB. And for your math 41 isn't half of 65, Simpson is passing 56% thats OK, Barnes is at 67% thats real good.

Ok ..thats why i let you do the math ace69 ..why dont you crunch the rest of the numbers they seem pretty solid..... ill just handle the trash talking part.. and you just said it yourself Tullahoma has half the athletes as Maplewood so what makes you think you are going to come here and steal a win .. plain and simple ..Maplewood is just flat out a better team than last year's squad ..and last year's team was pretty darn good .. some folks just have to learn that the hard way ..because you just dont listen ..im telling you the truth ..this Maplewood team is the truth. and you are going to feel it friday. You cant stop them!

Respect sometimes has to be taken!

You gave Hillsboro a run to OT .. but you got beat by a weaker team

what does that tell you ..you should have won that game.

Fact Stat Break

Hillsboro = Garbage!! they played Hillwood 0 - 3 and ran up the score

they will play Shelbyville 0 - 3 who is also Garbage and run up the score ..all the while they are playing nobodies, but wait until they play Antioch ..you will see the true Hillsboro Team fall .. oh sorry my rage just took over again please forgive me, ill save that for another week!

I think you lost to Hillsboro because they had more athletes.

I think you will lose to Maplewood because they have better athletes than Hillsboro.

Edited by boski

Boski don't think you can make that statement untill the game is over.

why not? the guys in Vegas do it all the time.

besides ive been doing it all year, and so far its good to go, and how many times have i been wrong ...go back and check my post.

1 time ... i had Tullahoma picked to beat Hillsboro ..and Tullahoma let me down you blow it so now you get beatdown. :lol:

oh well that just goes to show that if you want something done right ,you have to do it yourself.

(coach t bigs ones do not count)

Edited by boski

why not? the guys in Vegas do it all the time.

besides ive been doing it all year, and so far its good to go, and how many times have i been wrong ...go back and check my post.

1 time ... i had Tullahoma picked to beat Hillsboro ..and Tullahoma let me down you blow it so now you get beatdown. :lol:

oh well that just goes to show that if you want something done right ,you have to do it yourself.

(coach t bigs ones do not count)

Maplewood may not be as good as Hillsboro