Tullahoma @ Maplewood

wingman10

Maplewood's defense put the clamps on a pretty good quarterback in PC's DeAunte Mason back in week one. It was the third year in a row that they've made Mason look ridiculous. Their defense is FOR REAL!!!!

Barnes is a player who is just like Mason, meaning that he's a QB that can run it and make plays throwing the ball as well, but to say he's clearly better than D Mason is ignorant. He's not and I saw him play against Giles Co. last month.

The Wildcats better come up with some type of running game and learn how to stop Holt or it's going to be a long ride back home Friday night. Barnes throwing the ball will eventually catch up to them in the end.

I'll tell you now Barnes is better than Mason, Have you seen what Barnes has put up so far this year, and he has only played in one full game. Barnes can pick you apart he is night and day from last year, he is now a total QB!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you now Barnes is better than Mason, Have you seen what Barnes has put up so far this year, and he has only played in one full game. Barnes can pick you apart he is night and day from last year, he is now a total QB!!!

The way Mason rallied his team in the fourth quarter at Overton last week?????

Maplewood is better than Hillsboro this year PERIOD!!! Now whether that means that they'll beat the Burros or not is another topic of discussion but the Panthers are simply loaded with potential this year. They have got to be the favorite to come out of the west bracket and play Maryville in the Blue Cross Bowl.

Yes that was my pick way back in the spring :thumb:

The way Mason rallied his team in the fourth quarter at Overton last week?????

Maplewood is better than Hillsboro this year PERIOD!!! Now whether that means that they'll beat the Burros or not is another topic of discussion but the Panthers are simply loaded with potential this year. They have got to be the favorite to come out of the west bracket and play Maryville in the Blue Cross Bowl.

Yes that was my pick way back in the spring :unsure:

[/quote

The bottom line is both teams have some big time offence, Barnes and his wideouts, Maplewood and Hold and Simpson. where two days away!!

it doesnt matter how the outcome was last year that was a WHOLE year ago teams change over one year....Barnes is a complete QB he has wideouts that are good too.....like what was said earlier maplewood does have better athletes but the the better athletes dont always win...i think Tullahoma will put up points its just a matter if T-Town slows down holt or not....i dont think there is any way he will rush near 382 again im sayin less than 125 could be wrong but thats my prediction and im stickin to it

Cats win in a showdown

i don't what anybody to think i am putting maplewood down because i think maplewood will win on friday night

but their is one poll that has tullahoma the the 6th best team overall in the state in the elmo branam poll i think we are a top 15 4A team and top 30 team but not 6th overall

when i 1st looked at the poll i looked for tullahoma in the 40's and 50's and didn't see them but than to my shock i see us in the top 10

i am a big tullahoma athletics supporter but all i am thinking is this guy has lost his mind

i don't what anybody to think i am putting maplewood down because i think maplewood will win on friday night

but their is one poll that has tullahoma the the 6th best team overall in the state in the elmo branam poll i think we are a top 15 4A team and top 30 team but not 6th overall

when i 1st looked at the poll i looked for tullahoma in the 40's and 50's and didn't see them but than to my shock i see us in the top 10

i am a big tullahoma athletics supporter but all i am thinking is this guy has lost his mind

Barnes has a lot to do with being in the top 10.

Cass is extremely poised. I don't see him becoming too rattled. It's obvious to me the coaches have done a fine job mentoring him. What a difference a year makes!

Defensivley T-Town has lost 2 of it's better players and leaders. Yet I still believe they will suprise alot of people and do extremely well against MW's potent O.

Cass is extremely poised. I don't see him becoming too rattled. It's obvious to me the coaches have done a fine job mentoring him. What a difference a year makes!

Defensivley T-Town has lost 2 of it's better players and leaders. Yet I still believe they will suprise alot of people and do extremely well against MW's potent O.

Yes, a yr of experience makes a huge difference. Remember, it also helps to have a qb coach that played in the NFL. Cass has learned more than most high school qb's and he sees the field very well.