Polk Co. @ Grundy Co.

cliffhanger1

That goes to you too Empire.... And yes if your caught posting on here, you are gone! No questions ask! End of story! Who else are you Empire? Keep running the mouth and we'll see!

YOu nee to grow up. Do you not see how you are disrespecting Coach Davis as well as the team ands fans by acting the way you do? I know you are fired up about the new season and all but chill out a little and use your peabrained little head before you post something stupid. :thumb:;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, you all know who i am with the user name, but i'm being confronted for stuff i've not been doing and i just don't want there to be a mis understanding, i dont post on here, ya i get on and read bout everyday, but after the mess last year and some gettin started this year it would be ignorant for me to risk my baseball career; i respect all the coaches at p.c. but i'm losing it due to em thinkin i get on here and trash talk and dis respect all my friends! We'll if any ?'s need to be asked i'm available but i just don't want to be in all this mess when i'm really not. Congrats last night on the win and i'm headed to big K-town to watch the BIG ORANGE. with all seriousness if something needs to be said i will talk about it but just please don't go talkin about me being other user names when i'm really not. Everyone knows i was thedragon and everyone knows now that i'm P.C.catch but this is my only post.