Science Hill @ Sevier County

topvol98

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fitness, you sound like you're one of the SHHS assistant football coaches. coach ferrell would make that type of statement.

SHHS needs to figure out a way to move the ball with more consistency. They (SHHS) have way too many weapons to be doing what they are doing. For the life of me I don't know why they didn't (last night) spread the field more and throw to receivers across the middle and run quarterback keepers. I see too much talent to not be moving up and down the field. SHHS has size, speed and balance. Coaches are going to have to get something going this week, because conference play starts this Friday!

Oooohhhh . . . Okay, I know who you are! lol . . . You're secret is safe with me ;)

I had a few ideas, but you were not one of them.

Well, is that an good thing or bad thing? :thumb: As you can see there is no one an more positive supporter at the games than I am and understand why it is very difficult for me to keep my tongue from getting very venomous but I love these kids and want to see the best for them. I swear the 12 dollars I've spent have to become an Coach T Plus member has done more for my sanity than I could have ever imagined. There are some very good people that post on here that I've been able to receive some counseling on through the private messagging. I'm not one to rip on kids in an publicor private forum and you can look at my posts to verify that statement.

Well, is that an good thing or bad thing? :thumb: As you can see there is no one an more positive supporter at the games than I am and understand why it is very difficult for me to keep my tongue from getting very venomous but I love these kids and want to see the best for them. I swear the 12 dollars I've spent have to become an Coach T Plus member has done more for my sanity than I could have ever imagined. There are some very good people that post on here that I've been able to receive some counseling on through the private messagging. I'm not one to rip on kids in an publicor private forum and you can look at my posts to verify that statement.

If it makes you feel any better, you're son has had a very positive influence on my son. He is respected and looked upon as a roll model. At least by my son. ;)

Like you, I just want to see our boys play up to their potentual! Win or lose!

If it makes you feel any better, you're son has had a very positive influence on my son. He is respected and looked upon as a roll model. At least by my son. :thumb:

Like you, I just want to see our boys play up to their potentual! Win or lose!

It's always good to hear that your kid is respected by his friends. He has nothing but good things to say about your son and likes him alot. I like the way your son plays his game and how is becoming an leader. I hope that you can see that in my post I try to be honest without holding an agenda. I know this season is a long one but we I have some concerns about where the team is on a mental standpoint. It's easy for me to say that certain kids should be given more opportunities but it seems that the kids believe that too. The offense needs to give the defense more wiggle room. It might come against Cherokee and disguise the problem once again but it will resurface against Bearden. As the quality of opponenets have gotten better, our offense has rescinded and I'm not sure it isn't an quick fix. I know that I've been proud of how the kids are playing but it almost looks that we are purposely not trying to get the ball in playmakers hands.

My son still has a lot to learn, but he is always positive and looks for the good in his team. He honestly believes 100% that they are going to take D-B this year. I know that is a ways down the road and I am careful not to discourage him. (But, where we are right now, we aren’t ready for the likes of DB) I agree, we have some problems that may be easily fixed.

Edited by PowrPlus

My son still has a lot to learn, but he is always positive and looks for the good in his team. He honestly believes 100% that they are going to take D-B this year. I know that is a ways down the road and I am careful not to discourage him. (But, where we are right now, we aren’t ready for the likes of DB) I agree, we have some problems that may be easily fixed.

Hey all SHHS fans miss the games here in Nasville im trying to listen thru the Tri citiies stream but cant get it. Its great seeing kids you use to caoch doin so well. Well keep up the support and go Hilltoppers!!!

Teeg