Perry County @ Mt. Pleasant

mphstigerfan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Mp walks all over them, cause people are giving way to much credit to this Perry County Team when they havent done nothing.

lets see, they have the best start in pc football, first 2-0 region start in the shcool's short football history.

read the Tennessean this morning??

they have the leading tackler in 1A. Robert Francis !

and Derek Phillips is tied for first in interceptions.

and the best kicker in the region.

but according to you "they havent done nothing"

they may not win this week but they are playing a more athletic team. on paper mt pleasant should win. on paper mp should beat everyone in the region. the games are not played on paper. so far pc is finding ways to win even with all the turnovers. the turnovers will stop and they will, "do something"

go vikings :thumb:

I don't think that it is correct to say that people are giving PC to much credit, because most people who follow the region closely and have saw other region teams play this year, realize that region 6 is down a little this year. I still think it comes down to the big three Collinwood, Mt. Pleasant, and Waynesboro. Perry Co. has played well so far this year, but I was at the CA vs Moore Co. game and both of those teams are way down. Like Coach Bradley said, you haven't accomplished anything until you beat C'wood, Mt. Pleasant, and Waynesboro. If/when this happens I think that people will start really giving these guys credit.

lets see, they have the best start in pc football, first 2-0 region start in the shcool's short football history.

read the Tennessean this morning??

they have the leading tackler in 1A. Robert Francis !

and Derek Phillips is tied for first in interceptions.

and the best kicker in the region.

but according to you "they havent done nothing"

they may not win this week but they are playing a more athletic team. on paper mt pleasant should win. on paper mp should beat everyone in the region. the games are not played on paper. so far pc is finding ways to win even with all the turnovers. the turnovers will stop and they will, "do something"

go vikings :thumb:

If you would put the games they have already played at the end of the season no one would have aid a word about them. I am sure last years team put up great stats aginist zion and cornersville but because it wasnt thier first 2 games no one was impressed. So get over yourself with all your great stats. But I will tell you what, if they beat Mp or even hang with Mp I will then give them some credit. But untill then I just dont see what they have done that is so special.

Edited by Tha_King

If you would put the games they have already played at the end of the season no one would have aid a word about them. I am sure last years team put up great stats aginist zion and cornersville but because it wasnt thier first 2 games no one was impressed. So get over yourself with all your great stats. But I will tell you what, if they beat Mp or even hang with Mp I will then give them some credit. But untill then I just dont see what they have done that is so special.

last years schedule is the same as this year.

we have not played Zion, they are the last team on the schedule. last years team was 1-2 at this time.

other than me, no one is giving any credit to this team. i agree with the last post and what coach bradley said in the paper. we still have to beat the top three to be where we want to be.

jack rabbit you do not need to talk smack until after you have proven you can stop this guy.

go vikings ;)