Perry County @ Mt. Pleasant

mphstigerfan

i know you guys are loving chewing up the rabbit and spitting him out. but for the record, the post by MR. RFD was a prank, it was not jack rabbit at all. i was there when the some other guys though it would be funny. it was not very funny to coach bradley or jack rabbit.

pc will bounce back this week. no shame in losing to a better team. even if it was a one man show.

to Daily:

congrats on the rushing record: you definitly deserve it.

go vikings :thumb:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you guys are loving chewing up the rabbit and spitting him out. but for the record, the post by MR. RFD was a prank, it was not jack rabbit at all. i was there when the some other guys though it would be funny. it was not very funny to coach bradley or jack rabbit.

pc will bounce back this week. no shame in losing to a better team. even if it was a one man show.

to Daily:

congrats on the rushing record: you definitly deserve it.

go vikings :thumb:

I agree, I know that Coach Bradley nor Rabbit found this funny. I coached Rabbit for many years and when I read that post, I knew he did not write it. There were things in it that he would not say, plus it was not to the form of a true Jack Rabbit post. Play hard Brett and don't worry about the hype.