Perry County @ Mt. Pleasant

mphstigerfan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...MP should win...but you didn't wipe the floor with PC last year as bad as everyone thought you would...MP doesn't sound as strong as last year. PC , at least Defensively, sounds stronger than last year.....if PC can hang on to the ball and get the single wing going, might make a game of it

PC has a really good defense...but they do not have much offense at least not enough to hang with Marco and the Tigers...

Mt. Pleasant-24

PC-6

Theres not enough speed on that team to keep up with Mt. Pleasant....CA's line wore P.C. out, id hate to see what some BIG OL' Boys will do.....there qb loves to scramble and run the ball....he looks for the run WAY b4 the pass....just watch out for that...There QB #11 is pretty quick

Theres not enough speed on that team to keep up with Mt. Pleasant....CA's line wore P.C. out, id hate to see what some BIG OL' Boys will do.....there qb loves to scramble and run the ball....he looks for the run WAY b4 the pass....just watch out for that...There QB #11 is pretty quick

I expect a tough physical game but I believe MP outscores PC even though PC may have the best defense we have seen this year outside of Giles County. It should be a pretty good game with a pretty good offense facing a pretty good defense.

I expect a tough physical game but I believe MP outscores PC even though PC may have the best defense we have seen this year outside of Giles County. It should be a pretty good game with a pretty good offense facing a pretty good defense.

Mt. Pleasant should practicec the "fumble drill" cause theres gonna be alot of em

idk bout plan, but when there doin all this snappin to different ppl they get confused and the ball is everywhere, also when the RB/QB/whoever else that gets the ball fumbled it alot also

Their center worries a lot after he misses a block or gets popped good a time or two, or at least thats what it looked like to me with all the bad snaps

Edited by ld_zeppy

Alright my fellow PC fans please take my thread to the heart. When a team picks you to be homecoming, thats bad. I would take this personal. By the way good job last night you guys showed alot of heart. Take this game and every game personal, when someone on the team makes a mistake everyone should be trying to make it up not just that person. I think if PC plays like a pi** off team and takes this game personal PC will end up on top.

PC 21 MP. 14 if PC takes this game perasonal

if not

PC 7 MP 28