Week 4 White House at Macon Co

timbdp

Macon by two tds. Macon has had and will continue to have the hardest schedule in 3a. The last three have been on the road and I mean ON THE ROAD. Traveling 2-3 hrs against PC and York will drain ya. WH ain't got nothing. If macon don't win this one they won't make the playoffs and I'm not getting on here again. Mock my words. :thumb:

fairwell geo ..we gonna miss ya bro!

:lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon by two tds. Macon has had and will continue to have the hardest schedule in 3a. The last three have been on the road and I mean ON THE ROAD. Traveling 2-3 hrs against PC and York will drain ya. WH ain't got nothing. If macon don't win this one they won't make the playoffs and I'm not getting on here again. Mock my words. :thumb:

For you to say"WH ain't got nothing" shows you have no clue about football or WH football.Arent you the same person who said macon was going to go undefeated?WH will have plenty and will bring it.Macon has not beaten WH since 1981 and have shown little that they can do it this year.You might want to get off the computor before your teacher catches you :lol:

I'm going to hold you to that one!!! :lol::lol:

For you to say"WH ain't got nothing" shows you have no clue about football or WH football.Arent you the same person who said macon was going to go undefeated?WH will have plenty and will bring it.Macon has not beaten WH since 1981 and have shown little that they can do it this year.You might want to get off the computor before your teacher catches you :lol:

Coach satt in TC is probably the best coach in TN. But if you ain't got some boys who have experience your not going to win and WH is full of freshman and soph. Im really surprised they beat Portland. Macon will get it together. They beat themselves last week. We had a lot of dropped balls and the flags were on every play. The homefield advantage we have this time and these boys want revenge. These boys win when the want to. :thumb:

Coach satt in TC is probably the best coach in TN. But if you ain't got some boys who have experience your not going to win and WH is full of freshman and soph. Im really surprised they beat Portland. Macon will get it together. They beat themselves last week. We had a lot of dropped balls and the flags were on every play. The homefield advantage we have this time and these boys want revenge. These boys win when the want to. :thumb:

Then MC should be 4-0 because I would hope they want to win everytime they hit the field.

I wasn't surprised that White House beat Portland Friday night but I was a bit surprised in the manner they did win and by the final margin.

I look for this to be a very good game. I hope West is able to play this week. The knee injury late in the game Friday night had me holding my breath. He was able to walk off the field putting weight on the leg, so I'm sure hoping to see him in the backfield this week. If not, others will definitely have to step it up to come out with a win.

Coach satt in TC is probably the best coach in TN. But if you ain't got some boys who have experience your not going to win and WH is full of freshman and soph. Im really surprised they beat Portland. Macon will get it together. They beat themselves last week. We had a lot of dropped balls and the flags were on every play. The homefield advantage we have this time and these boys want revenge.

Our boys win because they KNOW HOW TO !!! I will take this group of SOPHS and the rest of the team QB [sR} RB [sr].Dropping balls and flags is the sign of a team that is not coached well.I happen to think we have the best coaching staff, they have been together a long time and they KNOW HOW TO WIN.And if you think this group of sophs and freshmen "AIN'T NOTHING" wait till Friday night.You will see an entire team of well coached young men on your turf.Just ask Portland :thumb:

Wake up WH1975, Macon will go farther than WH in the playoffs if WH even makes it, and you'll see come Friday. :thumb:

Are you drunk? If Macon plays like they have the last couple of games, this game probably won't even be close. Even if they play to their full potential they still may come up short. Macon is going to have to play better than they have any game so far this year to even have a shot at winning.

Edited by hud20