Kingston vs Anderson Co.

NeylandRuled

I this game to determine the fourth play-off spot in your region? What about LA or even upstart Scott Co.? Especially if the Highlanders were to squeek one out against the A-E Roadrunners. Why would the assistant coaches suddenly leave such a respected coach and program?

Amen kazam bout the scott co part and la part :lol: but just cause ur team has a bad season doesnt mean to quit and leave the poor kids widout a football coach that just isnt right.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I this game to determine the fourth play-off spot in your region? What about LA or even upstart Scott Co.? Especially if the Highlanders were to squeek one out against the A-E Roadrunners. Why would the assistant coaches suddenly leave such a respected coach and program?

i hope thats not true kaz. they 're gonna come after tl hard and heavy anyway and as I have told tony in the past I want him to stay where he is but only for my own selfish reasons

I don't know bout you all but AC is going to come to play tommorrow vs. kingston....Kingston has played Harriman,Livingston, and Rockwood....if every team had that schedule everyteam would be 3-0 just like them i have seen them play they're runnin back #7 and #10 are Lazy...if 7 doesnt get the ball he doesnt block he justs stops and watches and same w/ 10 and thats one way AC doesnt play...AC is going to be pumped and hard to stop KINGSTON GET READY!!!! AC by 14

I don't know bout you all but AC is going to come to play tommorrow vs. kingston....Kingston has played Harriman,Livingston, and Rockwood....if every team had that schedule everyteam would be 3-0 just like them i have seen them play they're runnin back #7 and #10 are Lazy...if 7 doesnt get the ball he doesnt block he justs stops and watches and same w/ 10 and thats one way AC doesnt play...AC is going to be pumped and hard to stop KINGSTON GET READY!!!! AC by 14

I agree with you on everything you just said and from what kingston players have said "AC USED to be good...and that there running backs and line can't compete in this region" J.Givens i would like to know just how many times kingston has just came out and blew anderson county out.

talking about kingstons qb... have they completed a pass all year? McKamey i thought he was still at AC i thought Randy Banks left not McKamey. AC has lost to 2 teams that were better than them and Kingston has played two teams that are below average and a defending state championship team that will miss the playoffs. This should be a good game and should be over around 8:30 because neither team can or will throw the ball.

Anderson Co. DID have some Coaches to quit!!!! One being Randy Mckamey, I really dont know what others have

Kinston 31

AC 0

I think the assistant who quit is Randy Banks, a former Halls player (on the '86 state championship team coached by Kerr). I heard another assistant quit too, but I don't know his name. What's the word on Tony Lambert coming back as head coach??