Ravenwood @ Brentwood

ab45

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FearTheSpear, why do you dislike Ravenwood so much? Since I've been on these boards (I haven't been a member very long but have lurked around here quite a bit) all I've seen you do is put them down. They were the state champions last year, so I would give them a little respect.

FearTheSpear, why do you dislike Ravenwood so much? Since I've been on these boards (I haven't been a member very long but have lurked around here quite a bit) all I've seen you do is put them down. They were the state champions last year, so I would give them a little respect.

well sure last year's team deserved respect but what has this year's team done to do so? beaten page? woo!

this is looking to be a good game though.

No credit for losing close games to the #1 and #3 ranked teams. I guess it pays to play patsies in your eyes!!

ok maybe. but i still stand by what i said, that's not to say they're not capable of pulling out a big win this friday. to be honest i'll be shocked if ravenwood doesn't "peppermint swirl" the bruins. but as i've said before, this should be a good game, btw when does becker return?