Ezell Harding @ East Robertson

Indianfootball24

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but you cross plains boys have will have a long friday night. 31-17. sorry hooper, but I had to say it. what is your prognosis of comming back? I mean I would love to lay you out in Adams!!! :)

Jo Byrns---- what is the record for our little rivalary in the past ten years? Whos's ya daddy? Go Devils

dub

Edited by dublin229

I'm going to take East Robertson at home by a TD. The Indians may be struggling so far this year but with a win they'll still be 2-0 in the region. Ezell can't fall to 0-2 in the region with losses to Fairview & East because if that happens they have no hopes as far as the playoffs are concerned. Goodpasture and CPA are simply loaded this year and DCA is no walk in the park.

I hate to say it but you cross plains boys have will have a long friday night. 31-17. sorry hooper, but I had to say it. what is your prognosis of comming back? I mean I would love to lay you out in Adams!!! :thumb:

Jo Byrns---- what is the record for our little rivalary in the past ten years? Whos's ya daddy? Go Devils

dub

I'm probably coming back this week...

Hey Hooper, I know I give ya crap on here, but really I hope you get better soon. I honestly think you are a leader on the ER team. I also have a secret wish for you guys or anybody to beat cowpasture. I ran into some of their players at rivergate mall last night and man were they cocky. I think you have had that experience before. I am for any team which plays them. They don't think too highly of anyone in your region especially ER & CPA. They were also talking smack against JB, Greenbrier, & Springfield. Let region 5 2A know about their smack talk. I was shocked!!! See you boys in Adams. I guess I have a change of heart from my last post.

somebody, anybody, beat cowpasture

dub