Brighton vs Henry County (Predictions)

cardinal54

I guess someone needs to start a thread for us then!

On Brighton, they are a very fast team but we had an answer for it. I was very impressed with our coaches making changes in Defense to stop them when they started to get a little momentum. Our defense has greatly improved since the first game. We are finding a way into the backfield nearly every play! And again, there were some big hits in this game but thankfully no injuries to speak of. Our big back had a great game too, rushed for over 150 yds dragging people along the way! He is a HOSS!!!

Did you notice how HC played a fair amount of players on D and I don't mean late in game. We seem to have a lot of interchangable parts now on D which can do nothing but help us as the season progresses.

The only negative which I am sure Coaches are addressing this week is fumbles. HC has been doing an incredible job this year in holding onto ball. Did we have 3?

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice how HC played a fair amount of players on D and I don't mean late in game. We seem to have a lot of interchangable parts now on D which can do nothing but help us as the season progresses.

The only negative which I am sure Coaches are addressing this week is fumbles. HC has been doing an incredible job this year in holding onto ball. Did we have 3?

Yes, I believe we did have three fumbles. And if not for that, Brighton would likely have only had 6 points. And you are correct about the defense moving more folks in. I think they are trying hard to have fewer and fewer people playing both ways. This will make a difference as we get toward the closing days of the regular season.

Interesting!

HC has seen that before.

Looking forward to Liberty game for now. Maybe you can come to see the game Friday. You could make both games.

The YANKER doubts you have seen a team quite like Munford this season. The YANKER will be at the ROCK but I will hopefully be listening on the radio to HC destroying Liberty.

While the YANKER was VERY upset over the weekend and concerned about my father, who takes losses much too hard for a man who did not even attend JCM...he graduated from Jackson High...the mighty YANKER is back!!!!! I fully expected many SHOTS from the HC faithful! In fact, the YANKER would have been disappointed if shots had not been taken!!! In addition, if I were one of you, I would be going after the YANKER as well...but that cannot happen my friends, because I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't type in all caps. We do not wish to hear "I am the Yanker" being shouted.

Guest hustle101

Congratulations to my HC friends on your victory!! The YANKER and my father saw a GREAT game!!! My father got MUCH too excited and worried the YANKER but we both survived the excitement!! I do not know who this "Cardinal54" is but the YANKER agrees with him totally!! HC and Brighton will decide second place in Paris Friday night. Both teams share a common problem...neither can beat JCM!!!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These two teams can't beat JCM but Munford can!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't type in all caps. We do not wish to hear "I am the Yanker" being shouted.

Then turn down the volume my "adviceless" friend. Certain things MUST be in all capital letters for emphasis. Other than that, I will follow the lead of my VG friend and not post an entire message in capital letters as the one individual chi\ose to do.