Cosby@ Jellico

wasplayernowcoach

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im srry, but anybody, who plays you guys (Jellico) will get ugly. Cosby has the 2 Lowe twins, who are dangerous with ball. No offense to Carpenter or Lunsford, but Rone is the best QB in the Conf. He's the most athletic and could prolly play at any high school. Coach Shelton has done a good job w/ the Eagles. Jellico, u guys just have to rebuild and schedule weak teams. Thas wut Unaka and Cosby did and theyve improved tremendously.

Jellico has a new coach. The one before him killed our progam. Cosby and Unaka know how good jellico was. Jellico will get better.

Im srry, but anybody, who plays you guys (Jellico) will get ugly. Cosby has the 2 Lowe twins, who are dangerous with ball. No offense to Carpenter or Lunsford, but Rone is the best QB in the Conf. He's the most athletic and could prolly play at any high school. Coach Shelton has done a good job w/ the Eagles. Jellico, u guys just have to rebuild and schedule weak teams. Thas wut Unaka and Cosby did and theyve improved tremendously.

ive heard of the guys you just named.you say rone is the best qb is the region,when and where have you watched them play?can they beat hampton?

ive heard of the guys you just named.you say rone is the best qb is the region,when and where have you watched them play?can they beat hampton?

Well considering that I played against them in high school, I saw them every year. I have seen plenty highlights on the news. They don't have enough athletes to beat Hampton. The 2 Lowes and Rone is their offense.

If the Eagles come out and play 4 qaurters of good footbal they should take this one, but it wont be as easy as some people on here are saying. Jellico has several good athletes a very athletic QB who is a solid passer , and from what Ive seen a pretty darn good coaching staff who is working hard to build a good program. Cosby needs to come out focused and ready to play friday night to keep their early season record unblemished.

Well considering that I played against them in high school, I saw them every year. I have seen plenty highlights on the news. They don't have enough athletes to beat Hampton. The 2 Lowes and Rone is their offense.

if you dont mind me asking where & when did you play?i might have played against you myself,you seem like you know what your talkin about.

well beaver sounds a little like slim jimmy with the coaching staff and athletes we have it will be one heck of a game i havent seen jelico only heard but i guess we will find out friday

Slim Jim who? I am "the beaver" and when the beaver smacks his tail, everyone should listen. The beaver says that Cosby will win this game.

Edited by Beaver Cleaver

Slim Jim who? I am "the beaver" and when the beaver smacks his tail, everyone should listen. The beaver says that Cosby will win this game.

Slick Rick says this beaver man needs to get his own saying. I will agree with cleaver on the outcome of this one though.

When Slick Rick speaks everyone should listen!! Even if you are the beaver!

that is where u r wrong. it takes 11 people to make a team not 3. thats is why jellico is goin to win tonite.

Edited by fellowerofchrist

If the Eagles come out and play 4 qaurters of good footbal they should take this one, but it wont be as easy as some people on here are saying. Jellico has several good athletes a very athletic QB who is a solid passer , and from what Ive seen a pretty darn good coaching staff who is working hard to build a good program. Cosby needs to come out focused and ready to play friday night to keep their early season record unblemished.

i agree with u on that jellico does have a good QB, but it is to close to call on the game right now, i beleive that jellico will win this one.both teams just need to come out tonite and play hard. the one team that does give up and keeps their head up and stay focused will win the game...................