Greeneville vs Cocke County

barb

Ok, first off, stop talking about porch monkey schools like carter. No one cares about that game. This is Greenevillians and Cocke county, so talk about that game yo. Let's bounce off the topic and heat up some mac of cheese and I drop the work in tha pahty bounce back like elastic, how you do dat, i call it meat zone magiiiiiic. see you work dem plays like dat 95 madden, how you do dat, i call it yo mommas magic. fresh to def err day like i bounce up out yo moms bed, how you do dat i call it meat zone magic.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first off, stop talking about porch monkey schools like carter. No one cares about that game. This is Greenevillians and Cocke county, so talk about that game yo. Let's bounce off the topic and heat up some mac of cheese and I drop the work in tha pahty bounce back like elastic, how you do dat, i call it meat zone magiiiiiic. see you work dem plays like dat 95 madden, how you do dat, i call it yo mommas magic. fresh to def err day like i bounce up out yo moms bed, how you do dat i call it meat zone magic.

If you have something to contribute to this thread, try it in your native language, properly, and try not to embarrass whichever of these 2 fine communities you claim as your home.

Or maybe a "balla" for Coach Duncan?

:unsure:

The racial undertones in your last 2 posts are really not anything to :P about. If that is your view then it is easy to see why you are just a PTSportsWriter.(PT does stand for part-time, right?) Surely everything you write isn't tainted with this attitude. And don't give me this "just joking" excuse, cause it just isn't funny. This is the 21st century and it is high time we found other thing humerous besides racial inuendo. And for the record, Duncan's boys will be handling your Fighting Chickens again this year like always.

Edited by barb