Collinwood v.s Cornersville

Tha_King

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect a much better game from Cornersville than in the past. Cornersville showed they can move the ball against WC. They just couldnt capitolize on the yardage. Collinwoods defense is faster than WC so we should hold the Dogs for three quarters. Cwoods offense is eating up the ground with 1000 yards rushing in 3 games. I think Collinwood will keep rolling the ground up and eating up the clock, keeping the Cville offense off the field.

Collinwood 48

Cornersville 19

A little extra-

Cornersville has a very quick and ellusive back #20. They barely use him, and from what I saw against WC the other night he is the best back they have. They had one play that gave him the ball. It was a double-handoff, off tackle play. He ran hard, and got some good yards.

Why doesnt he get the ball more?

I expect a much better game from Cornersville than in the past. Cornersville showed they can move the ball against WC. They just couldnt capitolize on the yardage. Collinwoods defense is faster than WC so we should hold the Dogs for three quarters. Cwoods offense is eating up the ground with 1000 yards rushing in 3 games. I think Collinwood will keep rolling the ground up and eating up the clock, keeping the Cville offense off the field.

Collinwood 48

Cornersville 19

A little extra-

Cornersville has a very quick and ellusive back #20. They barely use him, and from what I saw against WC the other night he is the best back they have. They had one play that gave him the ball. It was a double-handoff, off tackle play. He ran hard, and got some good yards.

Why doesnt he get the ball more?

Thats wat i was wondering he is very quick and only a freshman i think his name is Casteel...but they should use his skills more... :thumb:

Someone doesn't know that Cornersville has a player coming off of injury this week that just could make a difference in this game. He is the fastest on the team and plays in many positions.

I feel a close game will be played this week. But those from the backwoods of Collinwood just keep on overlooking a team like Cornersville and you might get bit when you least expect it. :rolleyes:

Someone doesn't know that Cornersville has a player coming off of injury this week that just could make a difference in this game. He is the fastest on the team and plays in many positions.

I feel a close game will be played this week. But those from the backwoods of Collinwood just keep on overlooking a team like Cornersville and you might get bit when you least expect it. :(

Backwoods.......? Last time I went to Cornersville I had to drive through about twenty miles of woods and cow pastures. I think I saw maybe 8 houses between the interstate and Cville. But hey, you got a nudie bar.

I feel a close game will be played this week. But those from the backwoods of Collinwood just keep on overlooking a team like Cornersville and you might get bit when you least expect it. ;)

Dude i want some of what your smoking!! A close game LOL ;):blink: