Coalfield vs. Midway

coalfieldcrazy

Wow, monkeyboy post's something without saying "me climb trees". I think I need to give Satan a call and see if it just got a little cooler down there! Monkeyboy, you and Otis B. Dum-Dum sound like you're long lost pals. Maybe you've actually found someone dumber than you are. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This guy is halarious. :lol::D:lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, monkeyboy post's something without saying "me climb trees". I think I need to give Satan a call and see if it just got a little cooler down there! Monkeyboy, you and Otis B. Dum-Dum sound like you're long lost pals. Maybe you've actually found someone dumber than you are. :lol:

everytime monkeyboy read your posts I am a little dumber for it - your jokes are about as good as CF jokes, I mean plays

everytime monkeyboy read your posts I am a little dumber for it - your jokes are about as good as CF jokes, I mean plays

Ev'rybodee knows dat de onlee reason dem thar Yeller Tails have been so tuff de past few years is cuz dem thar Yeller Tails are all on dem thar stare-oids! I gaw-run-tee dat dem thar Yeller Tails cain't beat S.O.R. becuz dem thar Green Wave boys 're well-fed big ol' mowntain bois! I cain't wait 'till dey eat dat thar number 32 fer Cornfield fer brekfust!

That #32 is a great football player, probably someone you would love to have the tallent of. But the best thing about BD is that he is a All American kid! He is a great student and person. Probably something else you would like to have been.

Edited by 89Bobcat

Ev'rybodee knows dat de onlee reason dem thar Yeller Tails have been so tuff de past few years is cuz dem thar Yeller Tails are all on dem thar stare-oids! I gaw-run-tee dat dem thar Yeller Tails cain't beat S.O.R. becuz dem thar Green Wave boys 're well-fed big ol' mowntain bois! I cain't wait 'till dey eat dat thar number 32 fer Cornfield fer brekfust!

Care to back that up with proof on the steroid statement? If you will check with the Morgan County Juvenile Court you will find that ALL Coalfield Football players passed the School System monitored and required drug screen, including performance enhancers.

So I guess that makes you an uninformed Clod that just insulted children. How sad for you.

Edited by CYJacket

Ok, I WAS gonna bite my tongue but that is a class-less post, Otis! I know for a fact that Coalfield does NOT, and I emphasize does NOT use steroids. In fact, every single one of those boys passed the drug test. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE! Sounds to me like you're just trying to stir up junk with Jacket Country. I sincerely hope you show up for this game because I can say with certainty there are going to be guys in the parking lot ready to lynch you. :thumb: