6-2A Weekly Picks Game

rcombs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have lost your everloving mind if you think A'ville will be in 2nd in the region.More like2nd to last.Ihave seen A'ville play,they are awful!!!

Where did I pick A'ville to finish second in the region. I suuport my Cardinals, but I also understand football and right now we do not deserve to make the playoffs. We are building a program and it will take some time. I honestly do not think we legitamately have a shot at pot season for anothe rcouple of years.

That being said, Mr. Neutral you need to chill out not everyone is as good as you.

You have lost your everloving mind if you think A'ville will be in 2nd in the region.More like2nd to last.Ihave seen A'ville play,they are awful!!!

lol i love it when other people say how bad we are it makes it so much better when we come out and plow over teams waverly we're comin out lookin for a big upset we aint layin down so be ready for a fight!!! Mr neutral its ur opinion and u can say what u want but when we suprise this region i want u to be the first to congratulate us.

lol i love it when other people say how bad we are it makes it so much better when we come out and plow over teams waverly we're comin out lookin for a big upset we aint layin down so be ready for a fight!!! Mr neutral its ur opinion and u can say what u want but when we suprise this region i want u to be the first to congratulate us.

I will be the first,but you wont beat us,Iguarantee it!CHS BY 50!