Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know and please tell me how all signs point to yes ??? your just one of the ppl on the t that is just jealous o of riverdale WHO DO U PULL FOR ???? u sound like the ppl from the beginning of the season now look

I think people should have known that riverdale wouldn't have gone downward after losing rankin. Aydelott is a VERY good coach...the only real thing the warriors lost from last year was Gaston Miller...and ya'll are kind of similar to Louisville in college football, they lose their star runningback and they still are wooping up on teams :thumb:

He actually pulls for gallatin I believe...so his team is very good as well

I think people should have known that riverdale wouldn't have gone downward after losing rankin. Aydelott is a VERY good coach...the only real thing the warriors lost from last year was Gaston Miller...and ya'll are kind of similar to Louisville in college football, they lose their star runningback and they still are wooping up on teams :thumb:

He actually pulls for gallatin I believe...so his team is very good as well

wow we lost gaston there is always that comes up

Still looking for the following responses:

Where I "cheated"

What I said about Alcoa, McCallie that ws "ignorant".

And when I said DC would beat Riverdale.

The eight ball comment came in response to the "impressive loss to McCallie" comment.

And I'm wondering,

Is fearthespear08 the same child as SCN08fearthespear ?

I don't suppose it is smart of me to expect an intelligent conversation with someone born in the 90s.

Still looking for the following responses:

Where I "cheated"

What I said about Alcoa, McCallie that ws "ignorant".

And when I said DC would beat Riverdale.

The eight ball comment came in response to the "impressive loss to McCallie" comment.

And I'm wondering,

Is fearthespear08 the same child as SCN08fearthespear ?

I don't suppose it is smart of me to expect an intelligent conversation with someone born in the 90s.

how is my conversation not intelligent? i think your just mad b/c everything you throw up in our face that you say we can't do... i'm on the feild doing it, sorry that i'm young and still play football.... do you miss it? do you miss it bad enough were you talk trash to me? a 16 year old

Edited by fearthespear08

how is my conversation not intelligent? i think your just mad b/c everything you throw up in our face that you say we can't do... i'm on the feild doing it, sorry that i'm young and still play football.... do you miss it? do you miss it bad enough were you talk trash to me? a 16 year old

he is a joke just like his post just dont pay him any attention