Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How fitting is it that we spent all week talking about Riverdale's "impressive" loss to McCallie and then McCallie looses to Alcoa- coached by who? GARY FREAKIN RANKIN!.

Alcoa is a good team, but they are a TWO A SCHOOL!!!!

That idiot that called that loss "impressive" must really be feeling stupid right now.

Alcoa! Are you kidding me?

You couldn't make this stuff up any better!!

How fitting is it that we spent all week talking about Riverdale's "impressive" loss to McCallie and then McCallie looses to Alcoa- coached by who? GARY FREAKIN RANKIN!.

Alcoa is a good team, but they are a TWO A SCHOOL!!!!

That idiot that called that loss "impressive" must really be feeling stupid right now.

Alcoa! Are you kidding me?

You couldn't make this stuff up any better!!

i think the person that said that wasnt eben a player or a fan plaese grow up and stop bringing that up

i think the person that said that wasnt eben a player or a fan plaese grow up and stop bringing that up

Why, is it a sensitive issue for you? Does it somehow effect your pride to know that the one team that beat just got smacked by a AA school?

It's called KARMA. Rankin took it with him. Get used to the idea.

News ALERT**** Dickson County Cougars will not be playing to night. Riverdale fans tell them to stay home and save on gas. (Wait lets go to the report on the filed whats going on MR Fear the the spear Will duh, I think it worked we we keep telling them we are the the #1 TEAM and we scared them off ok dude.)

News ALERT**** Dickson County: NOT THIS TIME BUDDY BOY YOUR WORDS SCARE KNOW ONE. DO YOU HEAR THAT SOUND COMING FROM THE WEST IT THE 4-0 COUGARS COME TO TOWN AND READY TO DANCE SO LET GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

It appears our dance card was full - what being homecoming and all - I wish ya could have cut in more :blink: