Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

I ALMOST got this game right on the money. Riverdale by 20 was my pick...couldn't you have missed like 2 PAT's or something? :unsure:

i thought we were about to miss one of them b/c of a bad snap. they need to let the punting long snapper do field goals too. we have two diff snappers it's weird. and the punting one went to some camp and is like number 4 in the nation or something

Edited by fearthespear08

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought we were about to miss one of them b/c of a bad snap. they need to let the punting long snapper do field goals too. we have two diff snappers it's weird. and the punting one went to some camp and is like number 4 in the nation or something

well that woulda put me off by one point...oh well I knew DC was a good team but not quite at yall's level. Our kicker almost nailed a 52 yarder tonight :o

That was a really good performance in the last non-region game of the regular season. The one problem was putting the ball on the ground WAY too much. We had five fumbles, thankfully only losing two.

Thomas and McClain both over 100 years again last night. Scott threw the ball well. Defense seems to be getting better every week and they will need to be even better as the season goes on. Chad and Marcus both seem to be getting untracked. We need both of those guys playing their best football down the stretch.

The lines played very well last night. Lielenthal had an interesting night with #79 lined up over him. Just how big is that guy?

Gander played very well last night. He is starting to become a force.

Thomas, Newsome, McClain, and the OL, heck the whole offense, just continues to amaze me. (well, except for those fumbles) Those guys are just so much better than I expected them to be. Take away those fumbles and it would be two almost flawless performances in a row.

The defense is stopping the other teams and becoming very tough to score on. They have come a long way in the last 2-3 weeks. I'm guessing that nobody considers them to be a "joke" anymore.

DC has a very fine team. If Riverdale hadn't put up that score at the end of the first half it could have got real interesting. The Cougars may well take that region.

Posts like this just make me shake my head...

Alcoa, A 2-A school, has as many D-1 prospects as anyone in the state this year..

Their schedule this year to now:

lost at Maryville 14-17

won at CAK 42-0

lost to Fulton 21-24

won over Loudon 63-14

won over McCallie 24-21

The #22 recruit in the nation?

Ray Sykes, ALCOA TN

Another top recruit and UT commitment? BJ Coleman, McCallie High School

Starting Tight End as a True Freshman at Florida State? Brandon Warren of Alcoa, TN

In the future, before throwing words like idiot around, be sure to know your facts and know Tennessee High School football.....

Why do you bring up any of that nonsense? I said Alcoa was good, I know that. But they are a 2A school, right?

I will continue to call anyone that says things like "impressive loss to McCallie" an idiot.

Once again you guys would rather argue with me out of spite rather than admit that you are wrong.

Can Riverdale be as good as you would like to think if Rankin can take a 2A school and beat the team that you couldn't? You seem to think so. Grasping at every little detail like "recruits" from the team that beat the team that beat you is really out there. Talk about trying to justify a loss!! WOW!!!

And you guys just keep on.

I am in your head so far I can see the back of your eyeballs!

Why do you bring up any of that nonsense? I said Alcoa was good, I know that. But they are a 2A school, right?

I will continue to call anyone that says things like "impressive loss to McCallie" an idiot.

Once again you guys would rather argue with me out of spite rather than admit that you are wrong.

Can Riverdale be as good as you would like to think if Rankin can take a 2A school and beat the team that you couldn't? You seem to think so. Grasping at every little detail like "recruits" from the team that beat the team that beat you is really out there. Talk about trying to justify a loss!! WOW!!!

And you guys just keep on.

I am in your head so far I can see the back of your eyeballs!

Sorry, but we normally just ignore cheaters and that is all you are.

BTW, blast away because I just put you on "ignore" with other cheating cry-babies like you. I'll never even see your pathetic little posts...pee wee.

Edited by TDCman

Cheater? In what game am I participating? What rule did I break?

None of your posts have anything to do with Riverdale vs. Dickson County. Riverdale showed they are still an elite team in 5A with the big win last night. I find it hilarious that you say the same things over and over again and get nowhere...I don't even know what you're trying to get across at this point. Whatever...keep talking down on Riverdale all you want, they'll keep proving you wrong :lol:

News ALERT**** Dickson County Cougars will not be playing to night. Riverdale fans tell them to stay home and save on gas. (Wait lets go to the report on the filed whats going on MR Fear the the spear Will duh, I think it worked we we keep telling them we are the the #1 TEAM and we scared them off ok dude.)

News ALERT**** Dickson County: NOT THIS TIME BUDDY BOY YOUR WORDS SCARE KNOW ONE. DO YOU HEAR THAT SOUND COMING FROM THE WEST IT THE 4-0 COUGARS COME TO TOWN AND READY TO DANCE SO LET GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

way to dance on us your a joke :unsure:

Just wondering how you folks really feel about your old coach taking a AA School to beat a Division(DII,Super 8) that many feel is the best Football in the State?

Of course Alcoa beat them last year also.

he took a good job after seeing after this year and next year rhs is probbly going to slow up which is not that big of cause everyone else has down year and we havent had one in 16 years but like i said has a good team in alcoa almost be maryville which is ranked nationally 2a or not real good football team