Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

Why do you bring up any of that nonsense? I said Alcoa was good, I know that. But they are a 2A school, right?

I will continue to call anyone that says things like "impressive loss to McCallie" an idiot.

Once again you guys would rather argue with me out of spite rather than admit that you are wrong.

Can Riverdale be as good as you would like to think if Rankin can take a 2A school and beat the team that you couldn't? You seem to think so. Grasping at every little detail like "recruits" from the team that beat the team that beat you is really out there. Talk about trying to justify a loss!! WOW!!!

And you guys just keep on.

I am in your head so far I can see the back of your eyeballs!

now i don't know if this is true or not, so don't call me out if i'm not, but we all know that they have a few d-1 prospects. but also i heard they have a huge school. somewhere around 1,500 students. now i don't know if this is true but it's what i heard. i heard they are much larger than a 2a school

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i don't know if this is true or not, so don't call me out if i'm not, but we all know that they have a few d-1 prospects. but also i heard they have a huge school. somewhere around 1,500 students. now i don't know if this is true but it's what i heard. i heard they are much larger than a 2a school

ALCOA Enrollment: 411

just1np BTW-How R they cheats?

I remember a kid from Cookeville transfering to RHS a few years ago who was a Locke for winning MR FOOTBALL. AND FOLKS TALKING ABOUT cheating. Of course he did so wll at Bama and UT! :thumb:

Edited by rigger101

Just wondering how you folks really feel about your old coach taking a AA School to beat a Division(DII,Super 8) that many feel is the best Football in the State?

Of course Alcoa beat them last year also.

When they announced the score at last night's game it got a big cheer from the Riverdale crowd. I guess that means we thought it was cool. I don't know if it was a pro Rankin cheer or an anti McCallie cheer. Probably a little of both.

ALCOA Enrollment: 411

just1np BTW-How R they cheats?

I remember a kid from Cookeville transfering to RHS a few years ago who was a Locke for winning MR FOOTBALL. AND FOLKS TALKING ABOUT cheating. Of course he did so wll at Bama and UT! :thumb:

I still dont know how we cheated lockes dad shopped around to many different schools to find one that he liked the best and he chose RIverdale wetween Dickson county Gallatin Cookeville and a few other schools so how did RIverdale cheat? IF an athlete or a student comes to your school and starts asking about it are you going to tell that student or athlete not to come of course not you are gonna brag about your school

TDCman was the one calling me a cheater, I still haven't figured out why.

????????????????????????

Anyway it appears he is going to ignore me anyway. That is kind of what Riverdale folks like to do. If anyone challenges them in any way the try to kick them out.

As soon as Brentwood Academy and MBA started beating Riverdale they had an all-out lynch mob go to the TSSAA until they kicked them in to this new DII thing.

Anyway I'm going to put this to bed once and for all.

If you go back and read all of my posts in this thread I didn't have anything bad to say about Riverdale's football team. I jumped all over some kid that said the McCallie game was "impressive". I still think that is the wrong word to use about a game that you lose by giving up 3 TDs in two minutes. And everyone seems to think what I am saying is wrong, and that just makes me think you guys don't have a winning attitude.

I'm tired of the topic, and I'm sure you're tired of me.

Still looking for an explaination to the "cheating" comment from TDCman.

????????????????????????

Anyway it appears he is going to ignore me anyway. That is kind of what Riverdale folks like to do. If anyone challenges them in any way the try to kick them out.

As soon as Brentwood Academy and MBA started beating Riverdale they had an all-out lynch mob go to the TSSAA until they kicked them in to this new DII thing.

If you go back and read all of my posts in this thread I didn't have anything bad to say about Riverdale's football team. I jumped all over some kid that said the McCallie game was "impressive". I still think that is the wrong word to use about a game that you lose by giving up 3 TDs in two minutes. And everyone seems to think what I am saying is wrong, and that just makes me think you guys don't have a winning attitude.

ok....how about when you challenged us and said we wouldn't beat mccallie? you said that up and down this thread, we for sure backed out of that one. your a fool

Why do you bring up any of that nonsense? I said Alcoa was good, I know that. But they are a 2A school, right?

I will continue to call anyone that says things like "impressive loss to McCallie" an idiot.

Once again you guys would rather argue with me out of spite rather than admit that you are wrong.

Can Riverdale be as good as you would like to think if Rankin can take a 2A school and beat the team that you couldn't? You seem to think so. Grasping at every little detail like "recruits" from the team that beat the team that beat you is really out there. Talk about trying to justify a loss!! WOW!!!

And you guys just keep on.

I am in your head so far I can see the back of your eyeballs!

No you are not in my head - I spent some of my precious time trying to educated you on the fact that Alcoa is not your typical 2A program....

Your typical 2A program doesn't lose to Maryville and Fulton by 3 points each game...

You show your ignorance by screaming "2A" without having any knowledge about what you are speaking about....

I still dont know how we cheated lockes dad shopped around to many different schools to find one that he liked the best and he chose RIverdale wetween Dickson county Gallatin Cookeville and a few other schools so how did RIverdale cheat? IF an athlete or a student comes to your school and starts asking about it are you going to tell that student or athlete not to come of course not you are gonna brag about your school

Good Point, I think the same thing happens at Alcoa, Maryville, DB and other great programs. I brought up the Locke thing just to bring up how folks point fingers when programs are dominate.

RHS is a great program.

????????????????????????

I only want to discuss that RIverdale and football is the big reason for the public private split

First of all Riverdale alone didnt make that happen and the TSSAA doesnt make desicions based on what Riverdale says do...secondly the biggest gain sports wise was anything but football..lets take siegel state championship if it wasnt for the public private split that would not have happened the individual sportts like that was dominated by your private schools now that there is a split kids that go to a public school has a better chance to achieve their goal of championships so please dont think that this was done by Riverdale only and that football was the main reason

No you are not in my head - I spent some of my precious time trying to educated you on the fact that Alcoa is not your typical 2A program....

Your typical 2A program doesn't lose to Maryville and Fulton by 3 points each game...

You show your ignorance by screaming "2A" without having any knowledge about what you are speaking about....

I was ignorant of the fact that they were 2A?

Actually I think if you re-read my posts you will see thatI mentioned that. So what am I ignorant of again? That Alcoa is a good team? Oh, nope I mentioned that too. So what was it I said again that got you all purturbed?

You seem like I'm bugging you, but I haven't said anything that wasn't accurate. I challenge you to point out what I said that was factually wrong.

I am in your head if you are getting so upset with me for pointing out things that are plain as day-

Riverdale lost to McCallie-

McCallie lost to Alcoa (a 2A school)-

Alcoa is coached by Gary Rankin-

Gary Rankin was the head coach at Riverdale for many years until this season.

Where did I stray?