Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

L O L L O L That was for mr fear the spear if you take his word theres no need for the game to even be played That all.

What I will find interesting is exactly who will be on here AFTER the game is actually played. :ph34r:

DC actually have more than 40 players this year? I ask because if they don't they are gonna be awfully tired by the 4th quarter. :ph34r:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather looks iffy. It is going to be windy even if most of the rain misses us. There is a storm which includes a tornado warning that is passing through Lawrenceburg at 4:00 PM and tracking toward Murfreesboro. It looks like it might weaken or maybe even go south of us.

Good luck to both teams tonight and let's have a good, fun, injury-free game. For the DC folks please drive safely and arrive in large numbers (we need the gate).

The fans of both teams have acquitted themselves quite well this week and it's a shame that fans from other schools would come to this thread and trash-talk. That reflects on those schools and should not reflect on the good people of Riverdale and Dickson County.

Go Warriors!!

And exactly how many points has DC scored against R'dale during the last THREE years? :ph34r:

Yes DC has BIG linemen and from the 'Clone' comes the word they PUNCH, at least they did last year until he came to an understanding with them after knocking one out cold with a helmet on helmet block. :ph34r:

One thing that Rankin did NOT take to east Tn with him is R'dales team SPEED! It is still in M'boro and still working GOOD! :ph34r:

Lost Old Dad, no player from DC was knocked out cold last year, unless you are refering to the time one of your sidelined players hit a DC running back after he had been pushed 5 yards out of pounds. Now onto the game. I am not going to get on here and say DC is going to kill riverdale or anything like that. I just feel that DC will give Riverdale a greater challenge than some Riverdale fans expect. With that being said, until Riverdale loses to a 5-a team, they are the top 5-a team. But best team in the country, they are no where close. Best of luck to both teams in what should be a very physical, old school ball game.

What I will find interesting is exactly who will be on here AFTER the game is actually played. :ph34r:

DC actually have more than 40 players this year? I ask because if they don't they are gonna be awfully tired by the 4th quarter. :ph34r:

um ok. DC fields a good 65-75 players each year. Possibly more then that.

wow refering to a comment from last year. Just like a warrior. pathetic. Yeah just wait till we kill you one the field. Then lets see how your mom is doing

pathetic :thumb: smyrna is pathetic just like u...... beat us on the field please son get your weight up :thumb: cause your a funny one ravfenwood handled u :lol: what a joke

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

O.K. my take on the game......i thought we pretty much dominated the game both offnesively and defnsively we gave DC the ball in great feild position many times with fumbles and they capitolized once with a nice TD pass other than that our defense did a great job of stoppoing them our offense did a god job of moving the ball we just kept putting the ball on the ground and we had a TD called back for holding but the game turned out about like i had expected it too it was a good game and well played good job WARRIORS on a goo win now onto Wilson Central who is getting better and better each week

O.K. my take on the game......i thought we pretty much dominated the game both offnesively and defnsively we gave DC the ball in great feild position many times with fumbles and they capitolized once with a nice TD pass other than that our defense did a great job of stoppoing them our offense did a god job of moving the ball we just kept putting the ball on the ground and we had a TD called back for holding but the game turned out about like i had expected it too it was a good game and well played good job WARRIORS on a goo win now onto Wilson Central who is getting better and better each week

like u expected :thumb: u said u almost picked them well thats what u said in the pick em but way to go RIVERDALE keep rolling baby u know the goal :thumb:

like u expected :thumb: u said u almost picked them well thats what u said in the pick em but way to go RIVERDALE keep rolling baby u know the goal :thumb:

i almost picked who? i dont ppick against my Warriors the only time i came close was against McCallie i think you might have me confused..

I went back to look i said we could lose which means there was a chance it was kinda a politically correct statement which you might want to learn a little bit about

Edited by riverdaleman