Indy at Siegel

wingman10

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

y u keep takin it back 2 bball on here? this is football boards. keep ur glory of urself on bball forum. mo 2 life than 2 seasons ago & how ur team couldnt get it dun @ state.

how is chuckie comin along @ siegel? he still a beast? he playin DE or lb?

We might not have got done it at State, but we sure put it on your boys four times.

I agree. This is getting old......this is not a basketball thread, and I am tired of hearing about yall beating us in basketball 4 times 2 years agowhen it has nothing to do with this game this week. Big deal. This is football......OHS owns the series 3-1 now, but you don't see us going on and on about that on here when by rights we could.

Now d2d, you know that I like you and supported you always in basketball in your glory days. However, it is crazy to me how you are gtting on here and giving the Siegel football players and program a hard time. There are a lot of those kids who were in the Nation that cheered their butts off for you. You should return the favor and encourage them. If you don't feel that you can, then simply don't say anything. As you know.....loyalty to those who support you is VERY important and you should feel some of that for your former school and former classmates.

Sorry to the Indy folk for taking this back off track, but I just had to get this off my chest. At least oland referred to Siegel football in his post in asking about Chucky.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night. I think you will see Siegel put up a great fight. I hope that they win.

Edited by 2priceless

Guest dare_2_dream

I agree. This is getting old......this is not a basketball thread, and I am tired of hearing about yall beating us in basketball 4 times 2 years agowhen it has nothing to do with this game this week. Big deal. This is football......OHS owns the series 3-1 now, but you don't see us going on and on about that on here when by rights we could.

Now d2d, you know that I like you and supported you always in basketball in your glory days. However, it is crazy to me how you are gtting on here and giving the Siegel football players and program a hard time. There are a lot of those kids who were in the Nation that cheered their butts off for you. You should return the favor and encourage them. If you don't feel that you can, then simply don't say anything. As you know.....loyalty to those who support you is VERY important and you should feel some of that for your former school and former classmates.

Sorry to the Indy folk for taking this back off track, but I just had to get this off my chest. At least oland referred to Siegel football in his post in asking about Chucky.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night. I think you will see Siegel put up a great fight. I hope that they win.

First of all, I dont even know half of the people on this year's team so its hard to support people you dont know. Its also very hard to support a team that doesnt look like it wants to win, for whatever reason it may be. It may be the coaching staff not letting them win, but they dont win. How do you support and try to uplift a team thats at the bottom of the barrel? You know I dont like any sports at Siegel but basketball, we had this arguement in the baseball forum quite often if i remember correctly.

Guest dare_2_dream

Hmmm thats kinda messed up, I know you reason about baseball, but not cheering for the Football team? Cmon man, they supported you and havent ever done anything to you.

They have nothing to support. They dont want support. They dont win. The coaching staff is awful. When they appear like they want to win, then and only then will i give them praises.

Trust me, the TEAM wants to win. They bust there rears week in and week out trying to win. They have had some bad breaks and some poor coaching this year. You cant say they dont want to win just because they arent winning. This team has TONS of heart and will bust there butt week in week out the rest of the year whether they are in the playoff hunt or not. Its real messed up for you to say that. As an athlete I would think you know that they go out with the intentions to win and leave the field battered and bruised every week striving for a victory.

Guest dare_2_dream

Trust me, the TEAM wants to win. They bust there rears week in and week out trying to win. They have had some bad breaks and some poor coaching this year. You cant say they dont want to win just because they arent winning. This team has TONS of heart and will bust there butt week in week out the rest of the year whether they are in the playoff hunt or not. Its real messed up for you to say that. As an athlete I would think you know that they go out with the intentions to win and leave the field battered and bruised every week striving for a victory.

There are players at every level who play the game for other reasons than to win. Im not saying they dont want to win, but the bottom line is they dont. If they wanted to win so bad, they would do it. Ill give them credit, they dont come out like they used to (knowing they were about to lose) but they still dont come out with that fire you speak of and knock the socks off someone. I want them to win, I really do but all of them have to want it, not just some. If one person doesnt want to win, then they lose. The coaching staff doesnt a bit more want to win than you want to sit in ISS for the rest of the year and thats been proven. The coaching staffs attitude has worn off on some of the players. Im sure most of the players are thinking in the back of their minds, "when will this season be over?" I hate to say but Im sure thats how it is, from experience.

I agree with you here. Even though I am totally biased because you like the baseball team as much as you do :thumb: I still support the football team at Siegel over anyone but they do have to pick it up this week.

There are players at every level who play the game for other reasons than to win. Im not saying they dont want to win, but the bottom line is they dont. If they wanted to win so bad, they would do it. Ill give them credit, they dont come out like they used to (knowing they were about to lose) but they still dont come out with that fire you speak of and knock the socks off someone. I want them to win, I really do but all of them have to want it, not just some. If one person doesnt want to win, then they lose. The coaching staff doesnt a bit more want to win than you want to sit in ISS for the rest of the year and thats been proven. The coaching staffs attitude has worn off on some of the players. Im sure most of the players are thinking in the back of their minds, "when will this season be over?" I hate to say but Im sure thats how it is, from experience.

When you are 0-5, it takes more guts to show up to play than if you are 5-0. You get taunted in the halls, booed, and made fun of by the very students that supported you last yr when you won. You become a joke, so don't give me any bull about they don't want to win. NO one wants to get treated like that.

So how many Siegel games have you been to this yr that makes you such an expert about how fired up they are or aren't?

Attitudes of the staff ? I can assure you that both Rick Butler and David Alsup are two of the most competitive men you would ever meet. They do NOT like to lose....ever.

And lastly...so who was it that wanted to lose... according to your logic... when yall lost to Ridgeway?

Do you think everyone in the Nation liked or knew every player on your team? of course not....

Siegelnation07 and nation supp.....from an actual EX football player like myself.....my Jr yr, our team los t half of our games. It was fans like YOU that we appreciated the most. They might have gotten frustrated with us, but they hung in there and supported us thru thick or thin.When we won state the next yr as srs, we never forgot who had our back and who gave us grief. Thos bandwagon fans didn't get the time of day from the team either. All I can say is that it is a good thing your playing daysAt Siegel are over d2d.

GO Stars!!!!

Guest dare_2_dream

When you are 0-5, it takes more guts to show up to play than if you are 5-0. You get taunted in the halls, booed, and made fun of by the very students that supported you last yr when you won. You become a joke, so don't give me any bull about they don't want to win. NO one wants to get treated like that.

So how many Siegel games have you been to this yr that makes you such an expert about how fired up they are or aren't?

Attitudes of the staff ? I can assure you that both Rick Butler and David Alsup are two of the most competitive men you would ever meet. They do NOT like to lose....ever.

And lastly...so who was it that wanted to lose... according to your logic... when yall lost to Ridgeway?

Do you think everyone in the Nation liked or knew every player on your team? of course not....

Siegelnation07 and nation supp.....from an actual EX football player like myself.....my Jr yr, our team los t half of our games. It was fans like YOU that we appreciated the most. They might have gotten frustrated with us, but they hung in there and supported us thru thick or thin.When we won state the next yr as srs, we never forgot who had our back and who gave us grief. Thos bandwagon fans didn't get the time of day from the team either. All I can say is that it is a good thing your playing daysAt Siegel are over d2d.

GO Stars!!!!

You act like Ive never been a part of a losing team before. My middle school team won 2 games in 3 years. It got to the point where we knew we were going to lose and didnt even want to show up to the games. Losing is an upsetting thing, and once it starts happening to you, you dont know any different.