Cleveland(4-0) @ Cookeville(3-2)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Well maybe because i know who you are.

and second to let you know, the cavs aren't good this year. but sad thing is we still beat yall. I dont understand how you keep putting the cavs down but after all we came to your house and beat you.

heisman i will buy your dinner if you let me know who he is!!!!!

Edited by sparta boy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(football_fanatic2006 @ Aug 21 2006 - 01:34 PM) *

http://wcfootball.blogspot.com/

This guy makes a good point. Exactly what is wrong with what he is saying??

How do you know how tall I am?? Funny guys.....sooooo funny.

I still think this will be a bad week for the cavs and their homecoming. Sorry maybe next year. :ph34r:

Hey OBSERVER did you forget about that post?

So you like to hear yourself rattle and proud of the hatefull and mean spirted points that you made.If you don't know whats wrong with whats on your blog your in sad shape :ph34r: Now go to your room and play with plastic blocks so you don't hurt yourself :blink:

Edited by oldred63

The last thing Cleveland needs to do is go in big headed being 4-0 if they do that the'll get embarissed like they did last year this will probley be the best game for them besides Red Bank but I think cleveland will come out with a win in the end

agreed, except for one thing, rhea co. will be another tough game for them

I think that Cookevilles kicking game gets back on track this week 2FG's 3PATs

Defense is finding some young talent mixing very well with starters.Appears to be getting to ball and tackling better. already have a good pass rush. and starting to mix up differant formations and blitz packages.

Offense O-Line making nice holes as for number "THREE" the game is slowing down all around him and it's showing, which is going open the game up for little #47.

I thank the Cavaliers may really suprise Cleveland,be close but Cookeville pulls it out in a very tough game. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by oldred63

Cleveland has a good team, and Cookeville is rebuilding a little. But Cookeville plays a pretty tough schedule and remains competitive week in and week out. I believe the Cavs will surprise the Blue Raiders in a close on this week.

Somthing like 24-21. Cleveland will not go up to Cookeville and blow them out.

Rhea County is tough and so is Red Bank. Cleveland's toughest part of their schedule is coming up. Getting surprised in Cookeville will make it tough for them in the confidence area as well, when the play the other two.

All of these games will be tought ones that could go either way.

I think that Cookevilles kicking game gets back on track this week 2FG's 3PATs

Defense is finding some young talent mixing very well with starters.Appears to be getting to ball and tackling better. already have a good pass rush. and starting to mix up differant formations and blitz packages.

Offense O-Line making nice holes as for number "THREE" the game is slowing down all around him and it's showing, which is going open the game up for little #47.

I thank the Cavaliers may really suprise Cleveland,be close but Cookeville pulls it out in a very tough game. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!

hehe yep little #47 is tiny dunno how you got such a small running back on varsity *lol*