Gordonsville @ Upperman

ozstryker

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think you are in for a rude awakening in this game. I think you have improved...but this game should show you how far you have to go. Next week's game will be worse than this one.

Now...I think you do know what's coming next week. Like I said...Upperman has a long way to go. I sure hope our guys are not too mad at the H-C for all the crap that's been written. Maybe SC won't take that out on U next week.

FattyDaddy.......It was all in fun big guy. I wouldn't feel right keeping anyone from posting on coacht for a week. Especially on the week they play us. I want you to feel free to chat it up with us this week. One more thing.........SURPRISE !! :blink:

Thats being a good sport Bigreid. There will be a lot of suprises this year from GV if they continue to improve like they have. Watertown took a biggie loss tonight. Maybe the standing will show something a little diffrent next week on coacht. Like who really deserves to be in the top ten. I dont understand how Watertown and Monterey got above GV in the first place. Just the way the system works I guess. Like the 83% chance Westmoreland would beat GV on the big ones. Shows what that predicting will get ya. Congrads on the big win over Macon Co. I knew yall could do it. You can almost depend on 6 points a game from Tez. Then 6 more from a running back. Thats a 12 point edge going in. Keep the roll going.

Listen to bigreid fattydaddy. We need you on here this week to talk to.

I will say that I didn't think that Gville would beat Upperman by that much, but I knew they could. I think Gville will continue to show how good they are as they roll TC next week. Because that will happen.

Fattydaddy, come on over to the SC @ Upperman thread.