Week 5 Beech at White House

timbdp

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have one of the best coaching staffs in all of Tennessee.

Maybe the band wagon fans (BWF) have forgot how to support...win or lose.

White House will be back...count on it.

I agree, the youth of our team was a factor in this game as well as our running back out of the game.WH will rebound nicely.Nothing we can do about last week but learn from it.Beech this week, should be a good game.Time for the leadership of this team to come forward.We will be just fine <_<

Beech by three touchdowns. Coaching staff has forgotten how to coach.

Coaches dont miss tackles, coaches dont blow assignmets.coaches dont drop passes or miss a pass.Coaches dont miss blocks.These are teenagers,Not pros.They will make mistakes but the bigger question is will they learn from them? I think these issues will be taken care of by our coaches at practice this week and they will come out fired up for Beech.Bdp means we step up when we get down.We dont put down because of a loss.

Coaches dont miss tackles, coaches dont blow assignmets.coaches dont drop passes or miss a pass.Coaches dont miss blocks.These are teenagers,Not pros.They will make mistakes but the bigger question is will they learn from them? I think these issues will be taken care of by our coaches at practice this week and they will come out fired up for Beech.Bdp means we step up when we get down.We dont put down because of a loss.

Excellent point!!! There's nothing worse than a fair weather fan. I may not agree with every coaching decision, but I don't criticize them. Through it all, they have the interest of the team at heart.

Jeff Porter is one of the best coaches in all of Tennessee. When he arrived WH Football was a joke and since he's been there they've won a state title and been a deep playoff team for many other years. White House is just a young team this year.

I'm taking Beech to pick up the win in this one. They remember how WH stomped them in the jamboree a while back and they are going to be out for redemption.

Beech: 28

White House: 23

You have one of the best coaching staffs in all of Tennessee.

Maybe the band wagon fans (BWF) have forgot how to support...win or lose.

White House will be back...count on it.

I agree completely. If white house wins this week Coach Porter will go back to being the best coach again. Bandwagon fans without a doubt.

Beech by three touchdowns. Coaching staff has forgotten how to coach.

Sir, you need to take that BDP symbol off of your little icon because you evidentally do not know what it means. Please some of you people saying that you back this team up 100% were leaving early last friday night. Dont blow smoke where it does not need to be blown. You know who you were, have some class and dignity when you talk about this program it is by far in the top five in best in the state. BDP symbolizes in many different peoples hearts different things. whether you were a player or you have a son that is a player and you know what it can do for a young person.

White House rebounds dramatically.

WH- 34

BH- 3