Blackman at Brentwood

Bhsline73

After a turnover plagued first quarter- two Bruin redzone drives end in fumbles (Homecoming, The Focus Killer), and one Blaze drive which looked promising but ended on back-to-back bad plays- the Bruins took control and doused the Blaze 16-0.

Bruin defense totally shutdown Blaze no huddle offense. Bruins did a great job of moving around on defense before the snap, which appeared to confuse Blaze blocking. Crawford and company really coached them up this week.

The O-line dominated the game from that point. How dominate was Brentwood in the second half? Time of possession: Brentwood 21 minutes, Blackman 3 minutes. :o

Now, it's a steady diet of Region 6 here on out.

PS-The Blaze band was incredible as usual, with the longest song list in the State. Old School All- Night. Dexy's Midnight Runners? incredible. However, the singing sounded like Bad Karioke Night at the Holiday Inn.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a turnover plagued first quarter- two Bruin redzone drives end in fumbles (Homecoming, The Focus Killer), and one Blaze drive which looked promising but ended on back-to-back bad plays- the Bruins took control and doused the Blaze 16-0.

Bruin defense totally shutdown Blaze no huddle offense. Bruins did a great job of moving around on defense before the snap, which appeared to confuse Blaze blocking. Crawford and company really coached them up this week.

The O-line dominated the game from that point. How dominate was Brentwood in the second half? Time of possession: Brentwood 21 minutes, Blackman 3 minutes. :thumb:

Now, it's a steady diet of Region 6 here on out.

PS-The Blaze band was incredible as usual, with the longest song list in the State. Old School All- Night. Dexy's Midnight Runners? incredible. However, the singing sounded like Bad Karioke Night at the Holiday Inn.

After their first win I thought they would play harder. Was there any emotion from the Blaze?

Just wanna throw in the fact that Brentwood had 316 yards of rushing alone. turns out those rich white boys CAN play physical O and still have a stingy D. I've searched the recent seasons and that rushing total is looking pretty good coming from an offense who's coordinator is the father of the high school spread offense (Jack Daniels). We'll havta see about how they handle Franklin on THEIR homecoming night. Should be a great game as it always is when the rebs and bruins clash.

Guest dare_2_dream

Just wanna throw in the fact that Brentwood had 316 yards of rushing alone. turns out those rich white boys CAN play physical O and still have a stingy D. I've searched the recent seasons and that rushing total is looking pretty good coming from an offense who's coordinator is the father of the high school spread offense (Jack Daniels). We'll havta see about how they handle Franklin on THEIR homecoming night. Should be a great game as it always is when the rebs and bruins clash.

why must we bring race into this? :thumb:

I wonder if Tyler Mustin and Rony Quant know they aren't black anymore? :o

And overall, I haven't seen the net worth of any of the players mentioned on the website. I just assumed that most high school kids don't have a whole lot of money to throw around. How they got rich, or how much money the players have at their disposal individually, is just really unknown. I would make a guess that, combined as a team, they wouldn't have enough to make a downpayment on a house. :o

HOWEVER, not to throw this poster completely under the bus, I do know that everyone who ran the ball Friday was MALE. :o

Just to clear things up... The "rich white boys" was a completely sarcastic comment. I was referring to a WHOLE thread about "the rich white kids of williamson county" and how they get more press. Just to let you know. I play for Brentwood and know Mustain and Quant very well. It's funny how one can post a whole thread about it but when someone is being fecetious (?sp?) he gets jumped on.

We don't like being called any of those names just as much as other races don't like slurs towards them. Because, face it... We're NOT all rich and we're NOT all white.

Guest dare_2_dream

Blackman keeps taking steps forward. They will win out. look who we have left: Lavergne, Siegel, Wilson Central, and Lebanon. Easy pickings and a 4th spot in the playoffs.

You need to find a new hero.

Easy pickings, huh??? I think you may see otherwise.

What a clever user ID......saluting the "most respected" poster on the T??

fball is my hero. You are NOT anyone's hero, and never will be.

Blackman got it together now.

We have the best coach in the region.

Smyrna can't "get" our great freshmen team now, no matter how hard one coach is trying to.

You will see Blaze become the team to beat.