Mt. Pleasant @ Wayne County

mphstigerfan

You're right --we did lose a good player and a great kid for the rest of the regular season--but the Tigers are notorious for stepping up to the plate. They will challenge themselves to fill the shoes of a good friend. I take the Tigers by 14. :thumb:

O come on quit being modest, you know MP is gonna win by more than 14.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'WCHS_Wildcats_#2

what did happen to yall against CA? did they just out play yall....theres alot of ppl that sayin that game doesnt mean a thing and all this and i just kinda wanna know what happened by a player....Will yall be able to rebound and beat Mt. P? I will say this if yall beat mtp it will even out this region to the point that WC/CA/Perry/Mtp/Collinwood can win it easily

Well if you want the truth...our lose to CA was truthfully a team effort...coaches, players, and our gameplan...we put together a couple nice drives but there two onside kicks which they recovered just killed us...and both times we didnt have our goodhands team in...but we will learn from our mistakes on special teams...we have already make many personel changes this week in practice...as far as there offense they just did the exact opposite of wat we prepared for the whole week...we got ready for the pass and even put in a new Defense formation for it (4-3)...well they threw a total of 6 times...they just run it...simple as that they beat us on the run...we had a great practice today and will come back very strong vs Mt. Pleasant this week at Home... :ph34r:

Well if you want the truth...our lose to CA was truthfully a team effort...coaches, players, and our gameplan...we put together a couple nice drives but there two onside kicks which they recovered just killed us...and both times we didnt have our goodhands team in...but we will learn from our mistakes on special teams...we have already make many personel changes this week in practice...as far as there offense they just did the exact opposite of wat we prepared for the whole week...we got ready for the pass and even put in a new Defense formation for it (4-3)...well they threw a total of 6 times...they just run it...simple as that they beat us on the run...we had a great practice today and will come back very strong vs Mt. Pleasant this week at Home... :rolleyes:

Did it take you guys 4 quarters to realize they were running the ball and not passing.

Well if you want the truth...our lose to CA was truthfully a team effort...coaches, players, and our gameplan...we put together a couple nice drives but there two onside kicks which they recovered just killed us...and both times we didnt have our goodhands team in...but we will learn from our mistakes on special teams...we have already make many personel changes this week in practice...as far as there offense they just did the exact opposite of wat we prepared for the whole week...we got ready for the pass and even put in a new Defense formation for it (4-3)...well they threw a total of 6 times...they just run it...simple as that they beat us on the run...we had a great practice today and will come back very strong vs Mt. Pleasant this week at Home... :)

Now you know that when a 4-3 Defense is a new formation to a team they are young and inexpirenced. Thats way Waynesboro doesn't stand a chance in this game. MP wins big.

Now you know that when a 4-3 Defense is a new formation to a team they are young and inexpirenced. Thats way Waynesboro doesn't stand a chance in this game. MP wins big.

No we knew wat and how to run a 4-3 but the point i was making was that it was WRONG to run that Defense on CA after we found out all the wanted to do was run...and we got out of it after the half wen we realized they was going to run and adjusted back to a 4-4...but special teams just completly took us out of the game!

Bashing your own fellow players "special teams". They didn't get you beat, sometimes you just get caught off guard I call this not ready. Try this treat everyday on the field as if it were a job interview and get better. Because letting your mouth write checks that your body can't cash will not get it done.

Wow your really dumb...lol our coach admitted to all of us as a team that it was special teams that kept us out of that game and for that reason we have made numerous changes to all of our special teams...instead of it being mainly all freshman and sophomores it is now mainly Juniors and Seniors...he said it so it wasnt just me...that wasnt letting my mouth run at all just speaking the truth...and actually i was on kickoff and they had two kicks returned into our territory so i take sum responsibility for that... :thumb: