Polk Co. @ Loudon

cliffhanger1

Its always better to check the facts. From 1968 to present here is what I have found. ( If you want to go past that look it up yourself loudonfootball.com)

1983 Loudon over Polk 48-12

1984 Loudon over Polk 38-21

1986 Loudon over Polk 28-7 (playoffs)

and of course last year Loudon won 38-12 ( I think that was the score)

I didnt find where Polk beat Loudon but I might have missed it...

the defense rest...opppppssss...i told ya...

thank you gjredskin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the defense rest...opppppssss...i told ya...

thank you gjredskin

your most welcome sir

Im going with polk on this one. They don't have Hamby anymore, but still a very talented team. I believe the wildcats will edge Loudon with a 14-10 win. But main focus is on this game. Week 7 will be a tough game between Meigs and yourselves. But the way meigs is lookin, polk boys better step it up. Meigs has a runnin back with almost 700 yards in four games, a powerback at that. he is 6 ft 225 lbs. and runs a 4.6 prepare boys and get ready for loudon then worry bout region championship in meigs

Loudon has two good running backs as well...everyone knows about Hawkins and can get the job done. Campbell is not very big but he has all kinds of speed and great vision for getting down the field.

Loudon's defense is a question mark...Sweetwater moved the ball but couldnt score, LC went up and down the field at ease, and Alcoa, well enough said about them. They have lots of speed but they tend to give up big plays.

As far as Hawkins and Cambell scared to run after getting hit I dont think so. I have seen Hawkins get hit at the line pretty good and some how keep his feet going for more yardage (i.e. the winning touchdown agains LC came after breaking several tackles). If Loudon plays together and up to their potential I think they win. If they are over looking Polk that may be a different story