McKenzie @ Huntingdon

GlenChervin

I just got in and I'm in shock. McKenzie beat us fair and square. We were just gassed in the 4th quarter. I can't believe some of the playcalling for Huntingdon. Going for it at midfield on 4th and 5 was one of several questionable calls.

McKenzie couldn't stop the run in the 1st half and we couldn't stop them the entire game.

I'd like to say more but I'll leave it at that. The Rebels should have a chance to go deep in the playoffs. Good luck to Ya'll....

I think it is safe to safe now, that the secret is out. Huntingdon is not a very good football team this year.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got in and I'm in shock. McKenzie beat us fair and square. We were just gassed in the 4th quarter. I can't believe some of the playcalling for Huntingdon. Going for it at midfield on 4th and 5 was one of several questionable calls.

McKenzie couldn't stop the run in the 1st half and we couldn't stop them the entire game.

I'd like to say more but I'll leave it at that. The Rebels should have a chance to go deep in the playoffs. Good luck to Ya'll....

No need to say anymore Mr. Mustang. Those of us who were there, saw it all. Those that weren't, probably won't believe it anyway.

I think it is safe to safe now, that the secret is out. Huntingdon does not have a very good football team this year.

Someone please tell me what happened. I didn't see this happening. Did Crocker play?

Yes, Crocker and most of the regular starters all played tonight. They cannot use injuries as an excuse. It was just an extremely poor effort by the defense, the pass rush was non existent, and it gave the Mckenzie qb time to pick apart the secondary. The offensive line also gave up some big sacks of Crocker at some very critical times. Reminded me of the Camden game at times. Grade the O line and secondary an F, and give ole Mansfield a big F for not having his team ready to play on homecoming. First loss at home since the Milan game of '03, first homecoming loss since who knows when. Good job to Mckenzie, they were obviously ready to play.

I think it is safe to safe now, that the secret is out. Huntingdon is not a very good football team this year.

No sir, I think Huntingdon played very good. McKenzie just has a better team this year compared to what we had in the past. Huntingdon will go far into the playoffs. Good luck in the rest of your season Mustangs.

No sir, I think Huntingdon played very good. McKenzie just has a better team this year compared to what we had in the past. Huntingdon will go far into the playoffs. Good luck in the rest of your season Mustangs.

What game were you watching? That was the poorest effort by a football team i've seen in many years. As far as going deep into the playoffs, I doubt they even make the playoffs with region matchups like Trenton, Milan and Humboldt on the horizon. They are not even county champs!

First of all, the prayers of us here in McKenzie will be with the Sherrill family. Second, I would like to thank all the fans from both Huntingdon and McKenzie for acting like adults this season both on here and at the game tonight.

I agree that Huntingdon is a bit off this season but, they are still potentially a very good football team. A lot of those kids in blue and gold were playing their tails off tonight but, it takes 'em all to make it happen. Ya'll know how to get there and no doubt you will.

Now all of us here in Carroll Co. can go back to supporting each other for the rest of the season like it should be (well we do still have to play Bruceton next Friday night yet!!)

Good luck to the Mustangs for the rest of the season and our prayers will certainly be with the Sherrill's.

tha' Duck

Edited by duckman38201

What game were you watching? That was the poorest effort by a football team i've seen in many years. As far as going deep into the playoffs, I doubt they even make the playoffs with region matchups like Trenton, Milan and Humboldt on the horizon. They are not even county champs!

To each his own my friend. Gotta take the good with the bad and have faith in your team. :unsure: