McKenzie @ Huntingdon

GlenChervin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mckenzie is a very balanced team this year and huntingdon has fought through the injury bug so far but still has not quite played up to their potential...who takes it?

im gonna say huntingdon has it in the bag. and nothin gits h-town fired up like homecomin. mckenzie better come prepared or not show up at all. cuz its on now

The Mustangs should still have a slight advantage in this one but, it should be a much better game than H-town usually gets from the Rebels. If the 'Stangs don't bring their A-game it could be a long night for them.

The Rebel defense is VERY much better than last season and our offense is much more balanced. Our offensive line is also much better than last season. Ditto with the special teams.

The only common opponent is Dresden. We beat them 35-21 and they had Hewitt the first half. H-town beat them 14-0 and they didn't have Hewitt at all. Who knows what might happen this coming Friday night. They are high school kids and anything is possible. I expect a good 'un though.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna say huntingdon has it in the bag. and nothin gits h-town fired up like homecomin. mckenzie better come prepared or not show up at all. cuz its on now

Just for the record, I played on a McKenzie team that beat Huntingdon on their Homecoming many years ago so it is possible. My girlfriend was first maid in the Huntingdon royalty that year and she ended up breaking up with me over that but, it was worth it. At least we were still friends later on. But then, that was 43 years ago!!!! It's still possible though.

On the other hand, I hope the Mustangs are thinking the same way you are too!! :lol:

Just for the record, I played on a McKenzie team that beat Huntingdon on their Homecoming many years ago so it is possible. My girlfriend was first maid in the Huntingdon royalty that year and she ended up breaking up with me over that but, it was worth it. At least we were still friends later on. But then, that was 43 years ago!!!! It's still possible though.

On the other hand, I hope the Mustangs are thinking the same way you are too!! :o

Crocker and Donald are true athletes and i hope them well threw thier injuries.

But on the other hand I hope we beat ya'll like a drum. GO REBELS