McKenzie @ Huntingdon

GlenChervin

i hope Huntingdon scores alot because everytime they score number one gets a return. I hope its a shoot out til the end with a big ole REBEL WIN!!!!

I hear you but, I think I'd rather see #1 making more receptions for 6 than making more returns of kick offs personally!!! :ph34r: Punt returns are OK however (if he's doing them this week?)!!

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say 20-0 MUSTANGS. :lol:

OK, that's possible. If you look at the only comparison though, on paper it's a toss up since Dresden had Hewitt for a half against us and not at all against ya'll. Dresden did most of their damage to us when he was playing. We both beat Dresden by 14 pts.!

I think this game will be MUCH closer than 20-0 either way. I've been wrong before though----I'm just going by what I know, see and hear.

Good luck to both teams Friday night to come out of the game as healthy as they go into it. :lol:

PS----- I know that this game isn't played on paper so I'll save ya'll that one. Just want to point out that this is one of those seasons where things just might be a little "different" in Carroll Co.

OK, that's possible. If you look at the only comparison though, on paper it's a toss up since Dresden had Hewitt for a half against us and not at all against ya'll. Dresden did most of their damage to us when he was playing. We both beat Dresden by 14 pts.!

I think this game will be MUCH closer than 20-0 either way. I've been wrong before though----I'm just going by what I know, see and hear.

Since you started comparing the Dresden scores, take a look at last year's scores.

Mckenzie beat Dresden by 10 points 44-34.

Huntingdon beat Dresden by 9 points 21-12.

Huntingdon beat Mckenzie by 48 points 48-0.

It looks pretty obvious that comparing scores doesn't work when these two teams meet.

The key will be the matchups on the field. I don't see us scoring a lot of points because quite simply we haven't all year. However, I don't see Mckenzie scoring a lot either. I would not be surprised at all for this game to be closer than 20-0.

Edited by stangfan

yes..Mckenzie did beat Dresden by 14 after Hewitt got hurt...but dont forget that the mustangs beat Dredsen by 14 points without starters Cody Crocker, Brandon Taylor, Brayden Baxter, and Ethan Parham, and they also played the second half without Deangelo Sherrill and Cedric Harris....

With Sherrill, Harris, and Crocker back for this week, look for huntingdon to come fired up and win big....

Final Score....Huntingdon 35 McKenzie 6 (against Huntingdon's 2nd defense)

Hey Rebel fans (duckman, volsandtitans, Butchie).......are there any pre-game festivities this time? Ya'll know I can't handle the butterflies in my stomach!

Heard there's gonna be some "deposits" being dropped off this year too..........just what I heard though. I'm innocent this time I swear!!! :lol:

McKenzie 20

Huntingdon 14

6 of the 20 goes to Bugs for a kickoff return or PA pass of 35 yards.

Edited by BOHICA

Hey Rebel fans (duckman, volsandtitans, Butchie).......are there any pre-game festivities this time? Ya'll know I can't handle the butterflies in my stomach!

Heard there's gonna be some "deposits" being dropped off this year too..........just what I heard though. I'm innocent this time I swear!!! :lol:

McKenzie 20

Huntingdon 14

6 of the 20 goes to Bugs for a kickoff return or PA pass of 35 yards.

I know nothing of deposits but i will take a kick return for a td. And we always suspect u in the deposit dept.

I hear you but, I think I'd rather see #1 making more receptions for 6 than making more returns of kick offs personally!!! :lol: Punt returns are OK however (if he's doing them this week?)!!

They won't let him return punts. Kick off, kick returns ,receiver, punter, defensive back, safety, linebacker you know a little of ole Bug goes along way. but some passes would be nice. SEE YA AT THE VICTORY CELEBRATION 21 to 17 Mckenzie

but........I never got caught...........officially. :lol:

u've been real close

They won't let him return punts. Kick off, kick returns ,receiver, punter, defensive back, safety, linebacker you know a little of ole Bug goes along way. but some passes would be nice. SEE YA AT THE VICTORY CELEBRATION 21 to 17 Mckenzie

u've been real close

I like it.........I like the prediction! But, it's gonna be a 6 point game.....20 to 14 McKenzie. I went into the future and changed everything. :lol: Oh yeah, I changed the Florida-Tennessee game too along with the Alabama game.

Dang, it probably was really close Butchie, but they never got the "Fearless BOHICA".

stangfan,

I'll conceed that with this game comparing common opponents doesn't often work with these two teams and that has gone both ways in the past but, we aren't playing in the past.

I'm surely not trying to start anything here. Ask Chris Donald's dad about me, he knows me as well as anyone on here.

This game has all the potential to be one for the books. It may or may not be! We'll see Friday night!