McKenzie @ Huntingdon

GlenChervin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what his dad tells me at work I would say that he most likely will be. He played a lot last week against Dresden and he said Chris held up fine. Being a Rebel fan, I kinda wouldn't mind him not playing but, I don't want to see any player injured for any team either.

crocker and bug and chris are good friends and they have reported to bug they wouldn't miss this for the world. And as for feeling great they said that wasn't an option beating mckenzie was so it must be on for friday nite. Good luck Rebels here's hoping for a turn around in the usual butt whippin we normally get. This should set the tone for the rest of our season. I to hope no one to be injured Duckman let's have fun and hang one on the horses friday.

crocker and bug and chris are good friends and they have reported to bug they wouldn't miss this for the world. And as for feeling great they said that wasn't an option beating mckenzie was so it must be on for friday nite. Good luck Rebels here's hoping for a turn around in the usual butt whippin we normally get. This should set the tone for the rest of our season. I to hope no one to be injured Duckman let's have fun and hang one on the horses friday.

Sounds good to me!

Chris' dad said he was a little sore but, good to go this week!!! As far as I know, Crocker is going to play also but, even if not I underestand that his backup is pretty good as well. I'm expecting a better than usual game from these two this season. This game always carries a lot of emotion. This year will definitely not be any different.

Again, neither team needs injuries from this game and I sure hope that it ends with none on either side of any signifigance. See ya'll Friday night!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mckenzie is a very balanced team this year and huntingdon has fought through the injury bug so far but still has not quite played up to their potential...who takes it?

Huntingdon by 3 touchdowns. McKenzie hasn't beaten Huntingdon except in 2001 in the past 21 years, isn't that right????

I have no doubt everyone is gunning for the mustangs, but remember this is High School so be as it may hoot and holler all you want. History may repeat itself(I HOPE NOT) but I will give this bunch of boys one thing YOU WILL know they have been on your field. I do hope all come out injury free, no game is worth risking a kids future. Mckenzie & Huntingdon will always be at it. Good luck to all, OF COURSE I want a Big Win for the Big Red. HIT HARD PLAY HARD REBELS LET THEM KNOW YOU WERE THERE...

Edited by eyeball

Huntingdon by 3 touchdowns. McKenzie hasn't beaten Huntingdon except in 2001 in the past 21 years, isn't that right????

Actually, your figures are correct on Rebel wins in recent years. Teh main flaw in that thinking is that those teams aren't gonna be on the field this Friday night. Living in the past can very much damage ones immediate future. I doubt Mansfield is telling your Mustangs about past games this week in practice!!! Of course I hope he is but, I doubt it.

This bunch of Rebels can play the game right and they are hot right now!!

I also, doubt there is a football fan in McKenzie that isn't aware of the past domination of Huntingdon over our Rebels. That doesn't mean this will automatically be another W for ya'll. Let me add this, I'm not predicting a McKenzie upset here. But, I will safely say that unless the Rebel's wheels fall off Friday night the Mustangs will have their hand full with them.

Personally, I see VERY little difference in this Rebel team and that 2001 team you mentioned.

Actually, your figures are correct on Rebel wins in recent years. Teh main flaw in that thinking is that those teams aren't gonna be on the field this Friday night. Living in the past can very much damage ones immediate future. I doubt Mansfield is telling your Mustangs about past games this week in practice!!! Of course I hope he is but, I doubt it.

This bunch of Rebels can play the game right and they are hot right now!!

I also, doubt there is a football fan in McKenzie that isn't aware of the past domination of Huntingdon over our Rebels. That doesn't mean this will automatically be another W for ya'll. Let me add this, I'm not predicting a McKenzie upset here. But, I will safely say that unless the Rebel's wheels fall off Friday night the Mustangs will have their hand full with them.

Personally, I see VERY little difference in this Rebel team and that 2001 team you mentioned.

i hope Huntingdon scores alot because everytime they score number one gets a return. I hope its a shoot out til the end with a big ole REBEL WIN!!!!