McKenzie @ Huntingdon

GlenChervin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers from the fans in Bulldog Country. Seems like alot of kids playing with a heavy heart this year...Bruceton, Huntingdon, Dyersburg, Martin, etc. Keeps the game in perspective.

Kudos to McKenzie for a win in Huntingdon. Bulldog fans have suffered a number of losses in the past to the Mustangs and we know how hard it is to win there. In two weeks they come to Milan and I know that Coach Mansfield will have his "A" game when he comes packing.

Many successes to the Rebels on the rest of the year.

Baddawg.

Thanks and best wishes to the Dawg Pound too!!!!!

GlenChervin,

We know ya'll aren't all like that. Last night was just one more war that happened at Paul Ward Stadium. It's been very different this season because everyone acted like adults and that's a good thing no matter who won. It's a credit to Huntingdon that ANY team that walks out of there with a win is on a natural high for a couple of days. If ya'll didn't have a great program it wouldn't mean anything much to the rest of us to win there.

I truly hope the 'Stangs win out from here!!!

Our prayers are with the Sherrill family.

Ditto on that Duck. It is good to see that the majority can get on here and act like adults. And if there is a little jabbing the other opponent, its all in good fun. I know you feel the same as I do, we all pull for our own team but we also pull for the county teams.

GlenChervin,

We know ya'll aren't all like that. Last night was just one more war that happened at Paul Ward Stadium. It's been very different this season because everyone acted like adults and that's a good thing no matter who won. It's a credit to Huntingdon that ANY team that walks out of there with a win is on a natural high for a couple of days. If ya'll didn't have a great program it wouldn't mean anything much to the rest of us to win there.

I truly hope the 'Stangs win out from here!!!

Our prayers are with the Sherrill family.

Congrats on a big win over a county rival......

By the way,I was at the Obion Co-Union City game last night,looks like it might be McKenzie's turn to win Reg 7-1A...Union City looked awful weak and they beat Lake County.....

AC..For one of the few times I'm going to agree with you..McKenzie looks to be the team to beat..

AC..For one of the few times I'm going to agree with you..McKenzie looks to be the team to beat..

Thanks for the support but where not gonna start blowing horns round here. BUT,

reguardless of the outcome of friday nite's game we rebs would love to have some of the talent u guys possess. GOOD LUCK THROUGH OUT. And Cody u still have to come stay for a week-end before summer is out.

Thanks for the support but where not gonna start blowing horns round here. BUT,

reguardless of the outcome of friday nite's game we rebs would love to have some of the talent u guys possess. GOOD LUCK THROUGH OUT. And Cody u still have to come stay for a week-end before summer is out.

It seems the pattern for us is we are good for a half and then the 2nd half we don't do much..I didn't see the Halls game but I did hear from a friend that the officials thought our fullback had the ball and Springer had the ball down the sidelines for a touchdown but was called back due to an inadvertent whistle..I was also toldafter Lake Co had a 27-0 lead in the 1st quarter that Springer didn't run the ball except for a couple plays..So..maybe the game plan changed in that the coach thought we had a comfortable lead or didn't want to take a lot of chances with Springer taking a lot of hits..Anyway,we are going to have to start playing 4 quarters ,especially against your Rebels or it's going to be a blowout..Congrats to your Rebels on a big win the other night..

It seems the pattern for us is we are good for a half and then the 2nd half we don't do much..I didn't see the Halls game but I did hear from a friend that the officials thought our fullback had the ball and Springer had the ball down the sidelines for a touchdown but was called back due to an inadvertent whistle..I was also toldafter Lake Co had a 27-0 lead in the 1st quarter that Springer didn't run the ball except for a couple plays..So..maybe the game plan changed in that the coach thought we had a comfortable lead or didn't want to take a lot of chances with Springer taking a lot of hits..Anyway,we are going to have to start playing 4 quarters ,especially against your Rebels or it's going to be a blowout..Congrats to your Rebels on a big win the other night..

Thanks, And as for Lake County I won't see them play till we meet. It sure is hypeing up to be a real doozie. Good luck and stay injury free.

Thanks man. It has been a pretty fun weekend for the Rebels and their fans for sure but, the fun is over and it's back to work for Union City tomorrow!!! I still think that it's way too early to start talking about a region championship right now for us!!! We still have some tough games ahead of us the next few weeks. And now everyone is gonna be shootin' for us too. All I can say is that the '06 Rebels are a pretty good team and so far (since the Trenton game) they are playing 4 solid quarters of football every week. See ya'll in 3 weeks!!!