McKenzie @ Huntingdon

GlenChervin

stangfan,

I'll conceed that with this game comparing common opponents doesn't often work with these two teams and that has gone both ways in the past but, we aren't playing in the past.

I'm surely not trying to start anything here. Ask Chris Donald's dad about me, he knows me as well as anyone on here.

This game has all the potential to be one for the books. It may or may not be! We'll see Friday night!

Besides, if I don't support my team, who will???????????? (besides Butchie, BOHICA, etc. etc.)

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its about time we started some good trash talking. And I mean it is good. Not negative or out of line in anyway. I heard that Crocker is going to try and play w/ a hurt back. What is his exact injury? McKenzie or not, if it is a back injury that young man does not need to be on the field.

Butchie,

How is McKenzie looking on the injury front? I think we have stayed pretty healthy all year.

All of you are right, this one has the makings of a good one.

I will be getting there at game time so Bo I will probably be hanging on the fence w/ you.

GO REBELS!!!

Its about time we started some good trash talking. And I mean it is good. Not negative or out of line in anyway. I heard that Crocker is going to try and play w/ a hurt back. What is his exact injury? McKenzie or not, if it is a back injury that young man does not need to be on the field.

Butchie,

How is McKenzie looking on the injury front? I think we have stayed pretty healthy all year.

I will be getting there at game time so Bo I will probably be hanging on the fence w/ you.

GO REBELS!!!

I'm with ya VandT. Fence.....stands.....hog pen......whatever. :lol:

Butchie,

GO REBELS!!!

I won't ask for "trash talk" myself. That usually gets out of control before this game. As far as I've heard Crocker is gonna play. Not sure he would if he were my kid though. See me or call for details.

Gametime arrival will pretty much insure a spot on the fence though. As far as I know the Rebels are healthy and I hope we stay that way. We need everyone we have to make a "run"! FAR too many season ending injuries in the area this season.

Heck, at my age I'm not into deposits except in emergencies and what do I know about anything????????????????????????

Oh yeah,

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

yes..Mckenzie did beat Dresden by 14 after Hewitt got hurt...but dont forget that the mustangs beat Dredsen by 14 points without starters Cody Crocker, Brandon Taylor, Brayden Baxter, and Ethan Parham, and they also played the second half without Deangelo Sherrill and Cedric Harris....

With Sherrill, Harris, and Crocker back for this week, look for huntingdon to come fired up and win big....

Final Score....Huntingdon 35 McKenzie 6 (against Huntingdon's 2nd defense)

Huntingdon doesn't substitute against McKenzie, if we score it will be against the first team. Huntingdon doesn't consider McKenzie to be a rival but Huntingdon will have all their 'injured' players playing on Friday night. As always it will be a game full of emotion and I hope the Rebels and Mustangs are injury free after the game. None of the Milan - USJ antics.

stangfan,

I'll conceed that with this game comparing common opponents doesn't often work with these two teams and that has gone both ways in the past but, we aren't playing in the past.

I'm surely not trying to start anything here. Ask Chris Donald's dad about me, he knows me as well as anyone on here.

This game has all the potential to be one for the books. It may or may not be! We'll see Friday night!

I wasn't trying to start anything, or trying to say you was. I have seen you post a lot before I know you are pretty level headed. My point was that you can't compare scores between teams in a lot of cases. The key is how each team matches up against the team it is playing. Mckenzie will have different strengths and weaknesses than Dresden just as Huntingdon will.

Good post stangfan. McKenzie loves the Rebels as much as Huntingdon loves the Mustangs. Hopefully this will be a good game with no injuries and the fans can act like adults and appreciate good plays from both teams. :lol:

Well we have a few over here that have a problem with that, but I know there are a few north of here that do too. :rolleyes:

Believe me, we don't want or need any injuries in Huntingdon. I heard one of the coches comment we have gone from thin to anorexic.

Edited by stangfan

Well we have a few over here that have a problem with that, but I know there are a few north of here that do too. :rolleyes:

Believe me, we don't want or need any injuries in Huntingdon. I heard one of the coches comment we have gone from thin to anorexic.

I understand what you are talking about with injuries, but anybody that would want any player to get hurt in a football game has mental problems.

I've been reading the posts on here and really they are quite amusing to say the least. Does anybody talk about the keys for either side? If you really want to do something funny, pick any poster on this thread and go back to this game last year and read the posts.

Same posts ..... Different year....

One thing different though. Can anybody guess?

GO REBELS!!!

I talked to Cody's dad last week and what I understood is that the injury is not an injury that will cause any permanent damage. He sat out a week because the doctors said he needed some time for it to heal. Apparently it is a small crack in a vertabrae. They were talking to different doctors to be on the safe side. Cody has played well this year even with a stomach virus during the Westview game.

Last week in Dresden Cole McAdams stepped in at quarterback and did an outstanding job also, so if Cody can't play the Mustangs have a very capable backup.